Chapter 7- 19 in the middle of England

*Harry's POV*

As we pushed through the doors of the frozen  yogurt shop all the paps were screaming trying to get me to look all different directions at once. I just looked down and squeezed Jenny's hand some hoping she'd get the message to just look down. I didn't want myself or her to trip they'd destroy her. I am thankful though only the paps are here and not the fans. I love them but they can be too much at times and we'd be here for an hour taking pictures, and Jenny wild probably get bitten.

*Jenny's POV*

Wow the paps have multiplied in what like 10 minutes maybe a little bit longer. Harry and I were still in the middle of the sea of paps, their camera flashes and yells still rapid fire. I was feeling a little closterphobic so I held on to his hand tighter and turned us to cut through and out the side of the giant swarm. I learned that trick when sneaking to the front row of concerts with friends. Finally out of that mess my whole body could breath.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked glancing back at his Range Rover. It was surrounded by paparazzi and I don't feel like walking through that mess again.

"I thought we could walk around ya know we need the publicity" I laughed.
"Just kidding. I think we should just let the paparazzi die down first." I explained further the publicity point I also said was true though.

"Ok let's go then" Harry said walking forward. Good thing to cause I don't know my way around England at all I came here just yesterday from California for this particular  reason. It was a little cold but had this old charm to it, I'm really going to enjoy walking around here and getting to know the ins and outs of it, thanks to my native tour guide, The Harry Styles.

"I know it rains a lot here, should we get an umbrella?" I asked looking up at the gray sky.
"I think we'll be alright we won't be out long." Be stuffed his hands in his pockets as we started to walk down the street in tandem.

----------------------------------------------
this chapter is SHORT ! Sorry I kinda ran out of ideas any way expect an update soon !!! Love you guys ! And go check out my best friends stories the first one is called forgotten violin and it's amazing !!!! Also the second one is called Hi. I. Exist. It's also amazing !!!! ♥️ go go go vote/comment/read/share LOVE U GUYS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!😘