Actual Chapter 32-The Chase

*Harry's POV*

"Sorry about that." I said feeing the need to apologize because she had to be dragged into this.
"It's ok. I understand the whole being famous thing." She laughed a little breathless. We practically sprinted for awhile.
"At least you didn't fall this time." I laughed making a joke.
"Oh my gosh! That was a good one." She laughed and rested her hands on her knees.
"I'm really out of shape." She said as she was still catching her breath so was I.
"Me too." I agreed with her and grabbed my phone to check the time.
"That run wasn't fun but really wasn't fun for my knee." She said rubbing it lightly and wincing.
"I'm so sorry. When we get back I'll re-bandage it for you." I offered. She nodded and stood up straight.
"We should try and find our way back." I said not wanting to be stuck out here. Although I knew very well that I could easily call Paul and he could come get us but I didn't want that. I wanted to spend my time with Jenny.
"Good idea." She smiled. We started walking back around the corner and slyly intertwined our hands. I saw a small smile on her face and felt one on mine. This is crazy how crazy you can be about someone in such a short time.
"Ok so why don't we take this turn?" She said as it looked like she was trying to map out our pervious location in her head.
"If we find a main road I could just call Paul. We've been walking for hours." I said as I felt my feet aching.
"I feel the same way." She laughed a little. I liked how she laughed at basically everything. She really didn't have a care in the world. She was genuinely happy person and it made me feel more happy around her.
"Finally! Land ho!" She laughed as we came to a main road. I couldn't help but laugh really loud at what she said. I love girls who have a dorky sense of humor and Jenny sure had that.
"Call Paul! Please!" She smiled and held my hand a little tighter.
"Ok" I said and smiled as I pulled out my phone and hit his contact to call him. Two rings later he had answered.
"Where are you?" Were his first words to me. I chuckled.
"On the main road, St. Clair." I informed him.
"Be there in five minutes, oh and Rebecca showed up to talk to you two. Better do something to make her happy before you get back." He told me. I could feel my eyes bulge as he said that. Everyone hates Rebecca.
"Ok Paul is coming but Rebecca showed up so when we get back we have to pretended to hate each other ok?" I tell Jenny she nodded but her eyes grew wide, like mine did.
"Oh and we need to kiss or something because she's obviously not happy at us 'faking' this." I added.
"Fine by me it's not like I dislike kissing you anyway." She laughed. Jenny was cheeky alright almost as cheeky as me.
"Cheeky girl." I laughed as I pulled her into a kiss. It lasted ok but not to long I'm not big a loads of PDA, It's just inappropriate in public.

"Perfect timing!" I laughed as Paul pulled up to us.
"I don't mess around." He laughed as well.
"How was your day being truant?" Paul laughed as he looked at us in the rear view mirror.
"Very nice actually." I gave him a smug look.
"Well on then. Did you inform Jenny on Rebecca's arrival?" Paul questioned.
"Yea he did!" She chirped in while texting something on her phone.
"Hey remember this is a secret." I reminded her just in case she was telling her best friend about this.
"I know I wasn't texting that." She said possibly looking a little annoyed. I guess I could have said that in a better way. Trust is the main thing in a relationship.
"Hey Paul how many hours ahead are we compared to California?" Jenny asked as she was still typing on her phone.
"Sorry Hun I'm not sure. Why don't you ask Harry he has a house there!" He laughed and looked at me again through the rear view mirror.
"You do?" She asked looking very surprised.
"Yeah in L.A." I said with a small laugh.
"And by the way it's about twelve hours ahead." I added with a smile. The rest if the ride was kind of quite and a little bumpy. We made it back to the hotel only to see Rebecca as soon as the lift opened up on our floor.
"HEY GUYS!" She practically yelled at us with the biggest fakes smile. I honestly wanted to puke looking at her. She has bright red lipstick smears all over her teeth and she wouldn't stop smiling even if someone had died. I hate having to see her, She just rubs me the wrong way.

----------------------------------------------------
Well obviously my last chapter was a joke. And non of you bothered to read the A/N but that was also a joke. I wanted to see ya'lls reactions but I didn't get any lol. Anyway here's the actual chapter and love you all. ♥️ keep up the voting and commenting love ya'll