Chapter 23- Sneaky

*Jenny's POV*

*buzz buzz* *buzzz buzzz* I felt something vibrating on the side of my face. I barely opened my eyes to see it was my phone on my left cheek. I grabbed it and looked at who was calling. It was Harry? Why was he calling so late or early it's currently 2:30am.
"Hello?" I said before bursting into a big yawn.
"Jenny thank goodness you answered! Paul wouldn't! The boys and I snuck out and now we're lost." He said rushed and sounding a little panicked.
"Ok I'll go get Paul." I said really wishing I didn't have to get up.
"Thank you so much! But tell him the news easy cause the fans kind of found us and now we're hiding in he men's bathroom at Macy's." He continued his story.
"Are you serious?" I asked waking up a bit at his story, my eyes growing wide.
"Uh yeah. When people walk in they give us funny looks cause we're all in a group near the corner." He laughed a little.
"Well why don't you tell Paul cause he's already mad I woke him up. Good luck." I said as I passed my phone over to Paul.
"YOURE WHERE? WHAT!" Paul hollered into the phone his face turning red.
"I've told you boys many, many times. Don't leave at night without us! We're coming be there soon, and when you get back tomorrow there will be penalties." He said looking even more angry and then hung up.
"Here." Paul said handing me my phone.
"And you're coming with us." He added as he pulled on his coat and called the other security men. They showed up in a van type car to hold all the boys.
"What Macy's are they at?" Gary asked looking in the rearview mirror at me.
"Uhm. I'll ask." I said quickly texting Harry feeling very intimated by them. Thankfully Harry replied quickly.
"The one on second street." I told Gary.
"Thanks Hun. You know you should keep a better leash on your boyfriend." He said again looking at me through the rearview mirror.
"Yeah...I would of told them not to go out, but they didn't wake me to see if I wanted to come." I said half honestly if they did ask me to come I would of.
"Oh. Well hopefully next time if they try something like this you'll catch them!" He laughed this cute little old man laugh. We got to Macy's two minutes later.

"How are you gonna get them out?" I asked before I yawned.
"It's 2:42am were just gonna walk out with them." Paul said in a grouchy tone. He obviously needs his beauty sleep.
"Do you want me to come in?" I asked fingers crossed they'd say no.
"Yeah. You're gonna hold Harry's hand and what not the paps are always around." He said as he turned around in the passenger seat.
"Ok but I'm in my pjs." I said looking down at my panda bear pj pants and my 'sleep is for the tired' t-shirt.
"That's fine...uh" Paul started to say before he looked me over and saw what I was wearing.
"Yeah.." I laughed.
"Oh well the paps will love it." He gave a small smile. I mentally rolled my eyes not happy for what was about to happen and silently praying that the paps decided not to show up.
"Lets go." Paul said opening his door and climbing out quickly. I thought I'd get really far behind. How did they move that fast. I'm so tired and keep yawning. I followed quietly behind them as they headed to the men's bathroom.
"Whoa Jenny you can't come in here." Paul laughed lightly as I almost followed them into the mans bathroom.
"Oh sorry. I'm out of it." I laughed feeling a little embarrassed. I turned around and looked at the bedding near the bathroom until they came back out.
"Harry grab Jenny's hand." Gary said as they came out. He walked over and gave me a half smile and grabbed my hand.
"Why are your hands wet?!" I asked grossed out.
"Oh I forgot to wash I guess." He said way to seriously to be a joke.
"EW! Harry! That's disgusting!" I said feeling like I was going to gag as I pulled my hand out of his grip.
"Babe- uh I mean Jenny. I'm just kidding" He said then grabbing my hand again. He called me babe. That's awkward but I didn't want him to feel awkward so I said.
"Then babe-uh I mean Harry why is your hand wet?" I looked at him with a smile seeing if he caught my joke.
"Cause I washed my hands babe!" He winked at me. We both laughed this time.

*Harry's POV*
Finally Paul and Gary got here to rescue us. After exiting the bathroom Gary told me to hold Jenny's hand. Before we got to the car Jenny and I made some jokes. She's actually quite funny, like Lou said. I think we'll actually be friends or at least being civil with each other and making some jokes.
"Oohhh Jenny and Harry sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love second comes marriage third comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Louis yelled walking behind us breaking are interlocked hands apart.
"Shut up Lou we all know that's not true!" Niall chimed in laughing his signature laugh.
"Guys stop. This is just something we have to deal with lets not make it harder on them." Liam said next then walked up near Paul.
"Thanks Liam." Jenny muttered out and Liam turned around to and smiled at her. I grabbed her hand again right before walking out of Macy's cause I know there's gonna be paps.
"Hey nice jammies by the way." I smirked at her right before walking out.
"Oh thanks I picked this out just for this occasion!" She joked flipping her hair and laughing.
"HARRY! JENNY! RIGHT HERE!"
"LOUIS ZAYN! OVER HERE!"
"NIALL!"
"LIAM LIAM!" Was just some of the yelling that went along with a lot of flashes.
"Jenny lead them to the car!" Paul yelled out to her. She let go of my hand to walk in front of us to lead us to the car. We walked to the middle of the parking lot and finally got there.
"Pile in boys." Paul said as he hopped into the drivers seat.
"Uh there's no room for Jenny. That sucks." Louis said in a sassy tone making all of us boy chuckle.
"Uh yeah it does." She says looking around to see if there is any room anywhere in the van.
"Sit on Harry's lap. You are dating after all it's not gonna be awkward." Gary said smiling at us. If only he knew.
"uhm ok." She said her cheeks getting a little pink. She was surprisingly light not that she is big or anything but after awhile I expected to get uncomfortable with her on my lap, but it was actually quite comfy.

"Boys no leaving ever again tomorrow we're going to talk about your punishment. Now go get some sleep." Paul said sternly to us as he parked the van.
"Finally sleep!" Jenny said very excited as she climbed off of me and out of the van, I'm pretty sure that's her favorite thing to do.
"Night guys. Thanks for getting us Paul." Liam said as he got out of the van second. We all said goodnight back as the rest of us remaining got out of the van and headed into the tour bus.

Everyone was in their bunks as I headed to mine after getting a snack from the mini fridge.
"Hey Harry do you know where any extra blankets are?" Jenny asked me looking sleepy and cold.
"Uhm well first off you just scared me really bad and second I think in here." I said with a smile and walked over to a small closet with her following behind me. When I opened there were the blankets.
"Here ya go...babe." I joked as I handed her the blanket.
"Thanks babe!" She laughed and walked off back to where she was sleeping. The tiredness finally hit me as I climbed into my bunk and crashed out after about 3 minutes into the movie I was watching.

-------------------------------------------------------
YAY ANOTHER UPDATE!!
Btw I don't have anything against Paul I love him and have met him. Just Someone has to be strict on the boys lol. Enjoy this ❤️❤️❤️ I'll update again on Wednesday !!!