Chapter 8- welcome to the world of fame

*Jenny's POV*

Harry and I walked around the corner and into a a bunch of shops. The consisted of an antique clothing store, a food shop, a biker store, and a tea ship to say the least I'm very bored. Nat texted me a few times and my phone was getting loads of twitter notifications, still. The whole time I was basically looking down at my phone I think Harry was annoyed. It's not my fault I can't just ignore Nat, she's been there for me through everything we've been friends since diapers. He's annoying me shouldn't he be understanding? I know I'd be understanding if his face was in his phone a lot. Okay well maybe by but he should give me the be fit of the doubt because we did just meet an hour ago. I hope the paps can't tell we are unhappy being together on this 'date' or else our cover is blown and I definitely would not get paid. I sighed as Harry turned into another shop. This time it was a another clothing store but not so gramdmaish as the last one. I glanced at a cute top but quickly turned away at the price.

*Harry's POV*

I know nothing about Jenny. I don't know what she likes so I made a choice by walking down the street and walking into every store. All of a sudden me and Jenny's phone went off at the same time we both looked down or I did she has been rudely on her phone for the past 10 minutes. It was a text from management or so that was the contact name I furrowed my brow when did they get my number? When did I get their number?

"Did you just get a text from management?" I asked Jenny.

"Yeah did you" she said looking confused as I was. "When did they get my number?" she asked looking at me.

I laughed a little "I was thinking the same thing." Jenny looked down to read the text so did I, it said: you guys look bored and unhappy it's time to show you're a couple kiss.'
Jenny and I both finished reading it at the same time and looked up. We met each other eyes and it was quite awkward, but I felt something in my gut, I'm excited to kiss her.

"Well uh I guess we should kiss" as I said that I shoved my hands in my front pockets some nerves getting to me.

*Jenny's POV*

As he said that I hoped he couldn't tell my eyes got big, he looked to the ground at that moment so I'm guessing he didn't see thank god! I guess this is just the start of this long 'relationship.'

"I guess we need to since management is telling us too" I said looking up to him. A small eight if me actually wanted to kiss him. He looked down at me while pulling his hands out of his pockets then placing his hands on my cheeks. Slowly we both leaned in and so are lips met. It wasn't as awkward as I anticipated he had nice, soft, plump lips. It lasted a few seconds, some what short of an actual kiss.

*Harry's POV*

When I leaned in to kiss her I thought it would be horrible but it wasn't, it was quite good to be honest she had soft smooth lips I enjoyed it. After a few seconds she kissed back that made me smirk into the kiss. Then I pulled away and smiled isn't that what you're supposed to do after a kiss? She smiled back. Are phone buzzed again and it was management. What a surprise.

"Jeez it's like the have eyes everywhere!" Jenny exclaimed I laughed and agreed with her.

"It's like why you so obsessed with me" I said trying to make a joke. She laughed a little. maybe the kiss is what we needed to break the ice or maybe not.

----------------------------------------------
This update is longer yay ! Hahaha and there's a kiss OMFG and is this a cliffhanger ending I can't really tell. Let's call it a baby cliffhanger lol that's funny and I hope you liked this chapter I kinda did lol ! I'm awkward aren't I? Also writing that kiss scene was awks for me lol I'm lame ! HAHAHAH I laugh at myself ! Hahah and my friends ! I will be updating on Thursday I'm making my self so yay!!!!!! Lol and go read my biggest supports stories Hi. I. Exist. By Mykaylynn and the other one is The Forgotten Violin by mazey91939 :))))))))) their stories are so FAB NO THIER STORIES ARE GUICCI HAHA. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS !! If ya did comment and vote and share love you allllllll <3333 :-*