Chapter 6-sassy but classy

*Harry's POV*

She cocked her eyebrow at me when I asked her about how she didn't know anything about me. It's surprising for sure because me and the boys are topping charts, and the media is always on me. It's quite cool she doesn't know that because if we ever get along she'll know me as Harry Styles the boy from Holmes Chapel not Harry Styles from One Direction. Sadly, I don't think we'll ever get along. Her attitude is a major turn off I hope she doesn't act this way the whole time we have to 'date'.

"Well?" Jenny said. I looked up from my frozen yogurt and was at with her annoyed face.

"Where are you from? Come on THE Harry styles has to have a story." She continued. Ouch! that hurts does she think I'm just a 'big shot doesn't deserve to be famous' person I hope not, I hate that in famous people.

"I'm from Holmes Chapel" I said acting and sounding uninterested in the conversation. Is she was gonna act this way so was I. It may be childish but this was her job and if she wasn't going to take it seriously then I'm not either.

*Jenny's POV*

Harry seemed mad at me by how he's acting now he's acting like a diva. I wish I didn't have to do this but of course I need the money that's the only thing keeping me here. Since we weren't talking anymore I decided to go on my phone. Wow! I have so many twitter notifications. A lot of them are hate and death threats obviously the usual when dating a celebrity, I have to tell Natalie that she's always telling me I make lame jokes but I think she'll like that one. This ones nice it said @1Dgurl11: you and Harry dating is something to get use to obviously but #otp and you're so pretty. That made my day finally something to make me smile I replied to her I said @jenny_R19 @1Dgurl11: thanks that made my day haha :)) and right back at ya!

*Harry's POV*

I looked over and she was on her phone. Of course always when I look at her she's on her phone. I've seen the top of her head more than her actual face. She looks almost done with her frozen yogurt or at least I hope she is I wanna get out of here the paps are still outside though and I know when we head out all the questions they have about me are gonna be screamed in my face 10 times worse now because I have a girlfriend.  It's hard to ignore the negative words from people, I've always had trouble with it.

"Are you done" I asked Jenny. She looked up then down at her frozen yogurt.

"Uh...sure do you wanna leave" she said putting her phone away. I felt rude because I don't think she was but we got up anyway. After throwing the cups away we headed for the door I grabbed her hand and we walked through the doors prepared for the sea of flashing cameras.

*Jenny's POV*

He asked me if I was done I said yes because I wanted to leave but I wasn't finished oh well at least I could comeback here by myself and actually enjoy it. As we were about to head out the door he grabbed my hand it shocked me at first then I was remember it's for the paps and this is for the money. I wasn't ready to face all the paps again so soon. Buck up Jenny.

----------------------------------------------
This chapter is really bad I know but I had it all typed out then it erased and I was pissed off hahah yeah anyways I promise it will get better !!! People please don't quite on me now ! Lol and I'm SUPER SORRY I haven't updated in a awhile but I'm so lazy (there's a fact about me lol) and me and my friend are still doing the 'I update you update' thingy so yeahhhhh got check out her story it's called Hi.I.Exist and it's AMAZAYN (carrot moment) and she writing a new one it's called the audition and it's a Niall fan fic so Ya'll Niall girls head over there and fan girl :) lol ily all ! And I'm almost at 100 reads I think but idk I didn't check lol anyways I'm sorry for this crappy chapter but I swear it will get better ! Like I said before and HAPPY 2014 ! This is my first update of the new year yaaaaay!!!!!! <333 :-*