Chapter 30-Adventures in thirft stores

*Jenny's POV*
Once we walked through the door of the shop it turned out to be more like a thrift store. This place has beautiful clothes but also some completely dorky one.
"Hey Harry!" I whispered getting his attention. Before he turned around I picked up this dorky furry hat and a leopard print scarf. Instantly when he saw me in this he bursted up laughing causing me to laugh too.
"Wait!" He said as I went to take if off.
"Put these on and let me take a picture!" He said as he handed me some old women looking glasses. They were a bit tight on my face but once he got his phone out I made the craziest face I could manage and of course did the peace sign.
"This is to good." He said looking at it as I finally was able to take off the whacked out accessories.
"My turn!" He said excitedly as he ran to the very back of the store picking out crazy things to put on. It was kind of eerie back here. The lady at the front couldn't see it, we couldn't see out the windows, I couldn't even see the door from here.
"Ok Jenny!" He laughed as I turned around. He looked absolute ridiculous. I went to laugh but it came out as a snort which caused him to laugh even more.
"Smile!" I manage to say through laughing at him. He had on a red wig, a cow boy jacket that was bedazzled in awful color combinations, and a tie with a giant unicorn on it and it lit up, and to top it all off he had put on green glasses with dollar signs for the lenses.
"You look ridiculous!" I said as I Clicked the picture.
"Hey Jenny guess who I am!" He smiled and started dancing.
"All I see is signs all, all I see is dollar signs!" After he said that we both went into hysterics.
"I got that in video!" I said after I caught my breath.
"You what!" He said as he took of his crazy outfit.
"Delete it!" He laughed and stepped close to me.
"Never I'm posting it on insta." I laughed pretending to do so. I wouldn't actually do that unless he said it was ok.
"You better not!" He laughed as he tried to grab my phone from my hands.
"What if I already did?" I questioned still trying to keep my grip on my phone.
"Then." He didn't finish as he took one hand off trying to get my phone and started to wiggle is fingers at my side. Oh no. He's gonna find out I'm super ticklish.
"No! That's not fair you're stronger than me and obviously I'm ticklish so." I tried to reason but his smile only got bigger. I tried to side step away from his hand but it was no use. I was squirming all around trying not to scream.
"Ok I give up." I said defeated as I released my grip on my phone.
"Jenny! You liar." He laughed as he looked at it seeing no evidence that I posted it on Instagram.
"Harry it wasn't a lie it was a bluff!" I laughed.
"You're going going to get it!" He said as he swiftly put my phone in his pocket and instead of one put both his hands on my side and started tickling me. I had a high tolerance for being tickled if I can say so myself. So I held out for a few seconds. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to drop to the ground a casually crawl away from him, but he had a better idea to fall with me and keep me from moving. By now I was practically crying from laughing so hard and hardly being able to breath. I looked up to him instead of his hands and he was laughing really hard too.
"I'm waving my white flag! Please I give up!" I said in a attempt to get him to stop. My sides were hurting along with my chest. But it was a good kind of hurt, like laughing with your best friends and it makes your stomach hurt.
"Fine." He smiled and finally stopped.
"Thank you!" I laughed and sat up. We were sitting criss cross in the back of the store looking at each other. I didn't know what else to do but smile. He smiled back. This was kind of nice sitting in silence after being so loud a few seconds ago.

*Harry's POV*

We were just sitting here looking at each other. This hands down has been one of the best days in with her so far. I love taking a break from it all sometimes and I really don't feel like Harry styles from One Direction right now. I feel like Harry Styles from Holmes chapple. Which is really great sometimes I want to feel like that and I miss it a lot. Having this person that makes me feel like that is amazing, but she's not really mine. Yet.
"What do you want to do now?" She asked as slid off her Nike sweatshirt and tied it around her waist. It revealed her One Direction shirt she had on that I saw this morning. 
"This." I said as I leaned up in time with her and put my hand on her cheek and behind her neck and pulled us together so or lips met. I hope I wasn't too forceful about this, but I didn't think so because she was definitely kissing back.
-------------------------------------------------------
Update you've all been asking for I'm sorry this took so long some bad stuff happened at my school and it was hard to cope with. Thanks for still reading. Hope I made this a good chapter for ya'll
LOVE YOU <333