Chapter:15

This is for everyone who have been waiting so long.
Enjoy reading.

Unedited..

*************

"I refuse" Clarissa screamed glaring at him.

"Shut up" Sebastain glare at her his jaw clenched as he bend down.

"Let me tell you something, Clarissa Knight" He said coldly hovering over her. She glare at him splitting fire at him.

"You will come to love me" he said in a no non sense voice. If he think he can drag her and control her. Then there will be hell topay.

"I refuse, I won't fall in love with you. Do you hear me?" She spat those words. If she is being stubborn than she is but she won't let him forget about her Sebastian. About their promise about their love. The man who loves her for what she is worth and if He thinks that she will forget everything and love him this Sebastian than she will hate him.

He laughed coldly, "Do you think he loved you?"

Sebastian pressed to the bed. Her face remain cold. He stare at her.

"If you think you can manipulate me.. " She said.

"Did you think I am manipulating you?" He chuckled snuggling on her collar bone as she struggle to get away from him.

"Yes I do"

"Then why?"

"Why did not I marry you if I was so in love with you?" He asked freezing her and she looked at him her eyes widen.

"What game are you playing at?" She asked glaring at him.

"You tell me" He smirked his lips slowly touched her and she bite him as hard as could. She struggled when he pin her hand over her head. Blood trickled down his lips.

"What the hell are you playing at?"

"You know what I am playing at?" He kissed her this time a bit to roughly she struggled.

"The hell I know" she screamed breathing hard as she could.

"Don't you think this is a bit absurd?" He asked this time staring at her seriously.

"You are making assumptions, when you did not even know who the fuck you are" She spat those words.

He froze stilling his moment enough for her to push him away. Clarissa tried to stand up only to get pushed down even more forcefully then before he was hurting her this time.

"Why the fuck is it so difficult for you to love me?" He growled.

"Let me go" she yelled as his grip tighten as he held her against his chest.

"I won't "

What the fuck did he just said?

"You won't?" She screamed trying to kick him.

"I am not a fucking toy" She was doing her very best to get out of his hand but it only backfired as he tightened his grip.

"What the hell do you want?" She growled giving up.

"You "

Why the hell did you even ask that question? He already told you what he want.

"Fine"

Did she just accept her defeat? The hell she did.

His grip slaked at he stare at her shocked never once he thought she will accept his words. She kicked him where she should not have, not hard enough but enough to get what she wanted. He groaned in pain.