Chapter:14

Unedited...

************

Clarissa take a deep breath relaxing a bit before looking at him who was smirking.

"You are mine, Sebastian Noah Knight" She said coldly before returning his smirking.

"Because you married Ariana Hamilton, you will pay for it" She walked up to him. Sebastian hand snaked around her waist pulling her closer.

"How so darling?" He asked his lips teasing her mouth slowly. She looked at him smiling softly. That undone Sebastian as she bite her lips before looking at him, she pressed her lips against his kissing him roughly leaving him there gapping at her.

"I will, just wait and watch till then take care of yourself," She kissed his cheeks before pushing him, away turning to find Anna. 

Clarissa looked around in search of Noa while Sebastian just stare at her without anywords.

"Take care of yourself " He feel a sharp pain. His vision blurred. He blinked his eyes trying to keep his breath under control. This is bad he can feel dark spot dancing around his vision. He clenched his fist, digging his nails in his plam.

Pain

Anything to stop himself loosing control. He needs to get out of here before he faint in front of everyone. Sebastian turn and walked to the nearest room.

"Anna?" She yelled. Anna who was trying to ignore the heat between them run towards her.

"Yes? Mrs.Knight" She said nervously.

"Where is Noa?" Clarissa asked when Anna blinked her eyes trying to think what she should say.

"Mr.Knight asked me to call you"

She sharply glare at Anna, "Mr.Knight threatened me. If I don't say anything I will loose my job"

That asshole. She growled under her breath. As much as she wanted to scream at Anna. She knows very well an angry Sebastian is quite dangerous and intimidating.

Did she just admit that? She turned too him to yell but he was not there.

He was walking toward the door. Clarissa walked towards him.

Ready to scream at him and demand where is Noa?

But she froze the anger she was feeling subsided a bit. He stumbled on the door.

She wanted to be angry at him but now she feel herself growing cold.

"Sebastain" She called him her voice soft. She even did not recognize her voice as she tried to touch him when he flinched pushing her away with a force that hurt her. Clarissa landed on her butt. He was shaking his pale face as if warning her to stay away. She stand up pushed him inside shutting the door.

He was breathing harder.

"Noah" She softly touched his face, he closed his eyes falling her her. She stumbled with his weight.

Clarissa with her remaining strength make sure they landed on the bed.

Heavy.

She tried to push him off or at least sit up in her position. With a lots of struggled. She seat up taking deep breath. His head rested in her lap. Without her noticing his hand went around her. He was hugging a bit to tightly. His face buried in her lap, but the problem is he snuggling closer to somewhere he should not.