Chapter:29

Unedited...

***********

"What do you mean by that?" Clarissa asked staring at him. Her inside crunch as her hand tremble. She won't believe anything coming out of his mouth. Neither does She wants him to say anything. Sebastian closed his eyes before looking at her eyes. His cool blue eyes pierced her as she feel like choking. She shake her head as if asking him to keep quiet. He smiled painfully before his face went back to the same emotionless look.

"Nothing" He turned around to leave her there. Clarissa closed her eyes before grabbing his hand to stop him. He flinched, her eyes widen and this hurt her. He looked at her again feeling guilty.

"I hate you" She could not stop those words. Sebastian froze before looking at her with a painfully sad smile but he is glad that she does not hate herself like he does. His jaw clenched, he fucking hate himself.

"That's okay" He said he feel numb as She screamed hitting him repeating the same words over and over.

"I hate you, I hate you so much I don't believe you do you hear me I don't" She grabbed his collar pulling him down shocking him pressing her lips against him. He froze but this body reacted before his mind could push her away.

"Don't you dare push me away" She warned him.

"Or you won't be seeing your daughter ever again" Clarissa said. Sebastian froze glaring at her. She glare right back.

"Are you even listening to your words?" He asked, his jaw clenched.He hand went around her as he pulled her closer.

"I am" Clarissa swallowed hard. Off course she knows what she is saying quite clearly. She said stepping back wiping her eyes, he let her. She stare at his frozen look. His blue eyes looked shocked.

"We can't Clarissa. We are.." Sebastian whispered. He does not know what she is thinking or feeling. But something is clear.

"Shut up" She snapped gritting her teeth.

"Are you in denial? Do you really think denying everything will change everything? It does not work that way" Sebastian asked only for Clarissa to flinched.

"It does. Don't you remember how you denied my existence two years ago?" She spated those words back. Sebastian gulped down feeling bitter.

"Now see where we are" He said feeling his throat constricted. She sighed smirking at his words.

"I don't care, Sebastian Noah who ever you are. I just don't" She said coldly. Her eyes empty nothing. Sebastian is very familiar with that look after all he wore that look most of his life. He know this feelings. This uncertainty but watching the woman he loves falling apart. He can't.

He grabbed her upper arm pulling her closer forcing her to look in his eyes. She struggled.

"I did a DNA test" He said staring right in her eyes. She froze only for a brief moment before her struggle increase.

"Let me go" She yelled.

"I don't believe you. Do your hear me? I don't" She spat those words digging her finger in his arm trying to pry it off.

"I am not lying" Sebastian said put his head against her.

"What should I do to make you believe?"

"Die I might" She mocked him.

"Will you really?" Sebastian asked seriously. Clarissa feel choked as tears spilled from her eyes. She clutch her finger against his hand. This time to make sure he won't let go.