Chapter:27

Unedited...

**************

Past

It's been 6 months since they started dating.

Sebastian closed his locker turning to his right only to see a woman. It took his everything not to flinch back.

"How can I help you?" He asked his voice cold and sharp. The girl who was staring at him flinched at his tone.

"I was wander if you are free tonight?" The girl asked.

"No," He said walking past her.

"Wait" the girl grabbed his hand. He snatched his hand back glaring at her now.

"I.. was I wanted to ask you out" He sighed. How many time has this happenend now? It's been three months since he started college.

" I have a girlfriend" He said and did not stop this time walking away.

"How many time has it already happened?" Leo who is his self proclaimed friend asked.

"I don't know" Sebastian shrugged his shoulder and he does not want to know either. He is busy trying to get internship and work experiences. The intern work was not much but at least he was earning money and the more he have work experience the more easy it will be for him to apply for bank loan for start up.

"Do you really have a girlfriend?" Leo asked. Sebastian frowned at his question.

"Or are you lying to them?"

"I do have a girlfriend and why would I lie to them?" Sebastian asked not understand anything.

"I mean like girls do to, you know , telling boys they have a boyfriend to chase boys away" Leo said. Sebastian shrugged his shoulder do they now?

"I do have a girlfriend" Sebastian said again.

"I have not seen her even once who is she anyway to get your attention?" Leo asked raising his eyebrow curiosly.

"Me neither" Sebastian mumbled the last time he saw her it was three months ago though they still talk to each other via phone but he missed seeing her.

"What do you mean by that?" Leo asked. Sebastian sighed is not he asking way too many questions.

"She is in a medical college" He said before walking faster only to get ambushed again. This is becoming annoying now.

"Sebastian" the woman invaded his personal space. He grit his teeth.

"Excuse me" He snapped taking a step back glaring at her.

The woman rolled her eyes at his odd behavior.

"There is a mixer arranged by the class everyone is invited" She said smiling at him fluttering her eyelashes. He sighed rubbing his head.

"I am not interested" He said and again walking past her.

"You could lift the rumors that's going on around" The woman said.

"What rumors?" Leo who was still beside Sebastian asked curiously.

"That he have a girlfriend" The woman said shrugging her shoulder.

"I do have a girlfriend" Sebastian said coldly for the tenth time before walking away. Should he buy a shirt saying he have a girlfriend. Will this solve his problem? Leo rushed behind him.