Chapter:9

It's hard to forget someone when they have given you so much to remember.

-Unknow

I am sorry for the late update.

Unedited....

*************

Clarissa Evans...

You are not his wife to being with.

You were not even married to him

Than what she was?

What is she fighting for?

Mira come up to her as she looked up tears filling her eyes.

"What would you do? If all of a sudden you wake up and feel like the past ten years of your life was nothing but a lie?" She asked as another tear trail down her eyes. Those tears betrayed her.

Mira who was standing their looked down she heard what Mrs.Knight told her. She have no words that can comfort her. Is there anything that can comfort her to begin with? Is this. how it is suppose to be?

"It difficult you know it is difficult to love someone when you can't bring yourself to love your own life" She looked down closing

"I hated my life" she looked down.

"My life might be someone's dream but for me it was a nightmare. I have everything but nothing"

"My father was always busy with his work and my mother she was too busy to keep herself intact.." she chuckled.

"My brothers where there but I always feel lonely in that cold isolated house, when Sebastian came into my life I look forward to the time we spend together under that tree, I started enjoying life for once, now what?"

"Why...? Why can't you forget about him?" Mira asked painfully.

"I can" She chuckled.

"Why don't I try bashing my head somewhere and try to forget everything? Every fucking thing" Clay asked smirking while another tear rolled down her eye.

"Sometimes I wander if I can forget everything, Would I have been happy?" She asked. Mira looked down no words left her mouth.

"What are you going to do then?" Mira asked sitting beside her on the couch where she took a place.

"Nothing" She have a faraway look.

"What Cara said, him asking about you? Clarissa take a deep breath and looked at her.

"I am not going to go there just to be a second choice neither will I let the other person be the second choice. I might not like her but putting her through that is not my way. I might be selfish, self-centered but I know when to draw the line, Mira" She stand up and walked inside her room. Mira sighed and looked at the door she closed behind.

***********

Cara Knight..

She stare at the clock as it ticked. The tension was thick even breathing was becoming more like a work out. Sebastian was sitting there in the most relaxed way she ever saw him in her life. With out expression. He was doing his paperwork like that's the most normal thing to do after what he said.

30 minutes

It's only been 30 minutes since he said those words but nothing changed at all. She can cut the tension with a knife as bead of sweat rolled down her forehead even though the air conditioner is working properly.