Chapter:22

Unedited.....

*************

Sebastian looked down at her his eyes ice cold.

"Don't dwell on the past" He said. She chuckled.

"Why?" Her eyes matching his coldness.

"Don't you like it Noah?" She smirked. His jaw clenched as he glare down her.

"Don't call me that" He growled now that she noticed the amount of hatred dripping down from that word.

"Why?" She asked. He exhaled his grip tighten.

" I don't want to believe it you know" Clarissa looked away.

"I don't want to believe this but here you are." She said her voice was neither emotional neither cold it sound empty almost hollow. Sebastian looked away for a while as if her words hurt him.

"If you want to ignore my existence, then go ahead" He let her go. Sitting up. Clarissa chuckled, if only it was easy. All she needs to do is ignore him, ignore that he is suffering. Ignore that he is more hurt and battered than her. Ignore that her words hurt him more that he is letting on. How easy it could be if only she ignored.

Ignore this broken man suffering from Dissociate Identity Disorder or more commonly known as Multiple Identity Disorder. Ignore everything and turn a blind eyes.

"When did you notice?" Sebastian asked his voice dropped considerably. She sighed, when? She always wander but never thought this through. No it's more likely she tried not to dwell that this could be a possibility.

"I always speculate that but..." She trailed off.

"But you don't want it to be true" He chuckled. Off course how she except something like this? No one could.

She closed her eyes, everything make sense now from the very beginning.

"The first time you woke up it was Noah right? He was the one who pushed me and Noa away. He could not handle someone touching him" Clarissa said. She was staring facts rather than making assumptions.

"And The first time you came to my house with that proposal was You right Sebastian?"

"Why do you think like that?" Sebastian asked. Clarissa chuckled will they play this guessing game.

"Because of the you acted and said thing that Noah would never say in his right mind. At first I thought it was because you forget everything but now it seems something else altogether" Sebastian turn towards her almost hovering over her. His hand cupped her cheek slowly caressing her.

"That's right" He nod his head. He put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"When he saw you for the first time infront of the restuarant after two years. You triggered his suppressed memories. He was trying to find out who is that person from his dream not knowing that was a memory" Sebastian stare at her eyes. She closed the gap between them. She sighed.

"The next time when he saw you in his office, he have an in link who it might be. He was awfully attracted to you. It's almost as if you are hunting him down Like a ghost of the past" He smirked at his own words.

"It was after two years he showed any interest in a woman, is not it weird how he is?" He chuckled, softly pressing his lips against her.

"He could not handle any woman near him except you. Truth to be told I don't get it at all. Even though there where thousands of beautiful woman flocking around him. He is always cold and indifferent. It's as if he is bewitched by you" He whispered against her lips. Her lips starched in a sarcastic smile.