Chapter:21

Unedited..

**************

Clarissa could feel his trembling hands. He was shaking. That snapped her back to reality.

What the hell is she thinking? She pushed him away. Sebastian looked at her shaken.

Guilty crunched her stomach. She step forward. He flinched back freezing her on her spot. He was staring at her, his body drenched. That was all it took.

She was sitting on the bed staring at the wall. Sebastian was still there. She looked down numb that's all she felt after everything. She is worst. How could she do this to him?

Anger,hurt does not justify her actions not even a bit. Nothing. She looked down feeling sick to her stomach. Nothing seems right. What should she do? A part of her just wanted to walk out after all this is not her fault. But the part which loves Sebastian overpowered. After all she did the same thing like those people in his past. No she is worse. She used his emotions against him. She stand up adjusting dress. Clarissa walked straight for the door. Sebastian who was still standing there, stopped her hugging her from behind. Clarissa feel his cold hand. She closed her eyes blinking her eyes, she looked up.

Ah... what the fuck is she thinking really? She chuckled hugging him back hearing his heart beat. He told her that he was not the one who ordered this. Right?

"You did not order for it right?" She asked.

"No" Sebastian whispered. She closed her eyes. Think carefully Clay. Yesterday if he asked someone than he needs to transfer it. He was with her the whole night. If it was not Sebastian then who could do this?

Charles. He was the only one left there last night.

"Who did you involve in this plan?" She asked.

"Dad" Sebastian sighed his hold tighten on her soaking in her warmth.

"Steve?" She frowned. Never once she thought about Steve. He nod his head. Clarissa sighed so the full family is involved but Cara tried to save her right? Then why did she lie?

Okay stop. Clarissa shake her head.

"Do you have anything else to wear?" She asked him. Sebastian nod his head.

"Why don't you get changed?" She asked pushing him away. She will get to the bottom of this but first She needs to make sure Sebastian comes out this. He get changed as she asked.

"We are going out, Noah" She walked out.

"Get in the car" Sebastian did as she asked.

"We are going to find Ariana, First alright. Give me her address" Sebastian sighed but he told her. Her assumptions were right on spot. It was Ariana who issued this, but why? Did not she worked for her father?  Why would she do something like this for Steve? Is she two timing them? Does the word two timing even applied? She shake her head.

Well does it matter? She will crash this party. And she will do it right this instant. But how? Entering with Sebastian will just increasing questions. Her eyes widen as Sebastian opened the door and stepped out. The hell is wrong with this man. He is not acting like himself.

"Hey! Wait"

"Noah! You can't just go in like this" Clarissa sighed he was already out. That stupid idiot.

"Mr.Knight? Mr.Knight? Mr.Knight?"

"What are your thoughts on this?"

"What do you have to say?"

"How could you do this to Ariana?"