Chapter:6

1k reads wow,

The first thing I saw after I come online. I am surprised, Thank you for your love and support.

So, I thought why not I surprise you lovely readers just like you surprised me.

Go ahead,

Enjoy reading..

Be ready for some thrill..

Unedited......

*****************

Aria Hamilton...

Cara without asking where directly led her to Sebastian's room.

She froze at the entrance.

"What happened?" Cara asked.

"No.. nothing" She shake her head.

"This boy" Cara put her hand on her forehead.

"You need to decorate his room" Cara said sighing. She looked, the room was like a different zone. Everything was black from the curtaing to bed sheet. Only the walls are grey.

The room is almost bare with a double bed in the middle a walk in closet at the side. A small stand next to his bed. There is nothing even the guest room have more furniture.

He have nothing else nothing . Other than that she was shocked to see everthing is at place and there is no crisp on the bed sheet as if not used at all.

There where three doors attach to his room. The urge to open them was threatening her but she focused on Cara. She feel like she is invading his personal space not a good thing when he specifically asked her to stay away from this side of the house.

"Yes?" She asked blinking. She was too much in her thoughts that she ignored Cara

"What happened dear? Are you alright?" Cara asked.

"Sorry I did not hear" she said sheepishly.

"I was asking where is you luggage?" Cara asked.

"I did not get time to put my luggage inside" she laughed nervously. Cara just shake her head.

She take a sit on the bed and asked Aria to came close. She nervous take her seat. Her nerves fluttered a bit as she looked here and there before looking at Cara who all of a sudden shut herself up as if thinking of something.

"I don't know where to start" Cara said sighing. She have a faraway look.

"It was two years ago, ....."

"That year, Sebastian win the best entrepreneur of the year for the first time. It was suppose to be in A city. He was excited and we were all happy that his hard work finally paid off but, what we don't know was the disaster that happened after he went to the award ceremony alone..."

"6 months.." Cara feel chocked as tears filled her eyes.

"He went missing for 6 months. We could not find him anywhere, it was as if he vanished from the planet. We used every resource we have to find him but nothing came up. After 3 months we gave up"

"Than three months later, we find a random news about him and when we searched again, this time we find him. It was as if someone wants us to find him. He was in a serious state at a local hospital.. The doctor said that he was in coma for the last 5 months and when he wake up he does not remember anything from the last 10 years ." Aria's eyes widen in horror.