Chapter:4

Unedited...

************

Miranda Adam ...

There was a knock on the door Aaron her brother as standing there.

"What are you going here?" Miranda asked. Clay just stare at him.

"I heard Sebastian got married " He looked down taking a deep breath.

"Father wants you to come home"

"I am worried for you too"

She was sitting their silently not speaking a words ignoring Aaron.

"Keep quiet. Don't talk about that now" She whispered to Aaron who nod his head understanding the situation.

Awkward silence prevails as they tried to ask her anything. But she did not replied. She was busy in her thoughts.

"Clay?"

"Clay?" Mira shake her she blinked her eyes.

"What are you going to down now?" Mirinda asked worried at how silent she is.

"What am I doing to do now?" She repeated as if it's the most common thing to do.

"Why do you think I need to do something?" She asked.

"You know I was wandering how could I stop this marriage. For the last seven days that's the only thing I was thinking. I though if Cara could set up so we can meet. I wanted him to wait and remember, I don't want him to get involved in this marriage without remembering the past"

"I waited for him for 2 years, 2 years giving him the time, trying to find his way back to me but what I get, him getting married to someone else. He was not suppose to do that. He was mine. He is mine"

"I have had enough" She stand up taking a deep breath.

"When did I become like this?" She asked Melina hear held pain. And something is off about her.

"I should not have waited for him I should not have. I should not have" she whispered.

She shake her head at closing her eyes.

"What is happening to her?" Melinda asked Aaron.

"I don't know, I have never seen her looking so blank and emotionally detached"

"What should we do now? Leave her alone like this?" She asked.

" I wished I could say something but I don't know what and father wants her home" Aaron sighed taking a deep breath.

"Why don't you try forgetting him?" Melinda asked biting her lips because somewhere down the line she feels like she asked something wrong.

"Should I forget about him?" Clarissa asked her. Mira can feel her heart beat increase.

"Should not you?" She asked.

"No" she smiled even though it did not reach her eyes.

" I should not how could I forget about him? Why should I forget about him?" She asked.

"Clay let's talk about it when you are fine. Not now"

"I am not fine? Who said?" She asked.

"He is married" She said.

"So?" Clay asked.

"Are you going to hurt that girl? What if she is innocent?"

"Than what should I do? What do you want me to do?" She asked her.