Jasper Hale & Lupe O'Ryan

A/N - FOR THE STORY THE BLACK SWAN/LOVE BITES. TAKES PLACE CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Jasper and Lupe are still curled up together in bed. Still kissing. It's leading somewhere. He can feel it heading further this time. And he wants it to. He wants her. He wants to cross that line and be intimate with her. That's never been in doubt. But he is scared. And worried. Because of who he is. What he is. He knows how easy it would be for him to hurt her. And that's the last thing he wants to do.

"Wait" Jasper starts pulling away from her lips slightly. "Wait" he lets out a breath.

"What's wrong?" she asks him as she shifts slightly to get comfy.

"I could hurt you" he admits her, she raises an eyebrow. "I could," he tells her. "I don't want to but I could" he strokes her cheek. "And it's not because I don't want to be with you like that...." he is quick to assure her, his eyes looking over her. "It's really....really not" she smiles a little. She pushes him back straddles his waist. Eyes locked with his. Something passes between them. She nods a little, reassuring him that she'll be okay, that she trusts him. She waits, watches his expression. He relaxes and nods back at her. He'll try. For her. For this. He wants her. "Okay," he whispers. "Okay" he repeats a little louder, surer in his words. He raises an eyebrow as she touches him, her fingers nimbly undoes the buttons of his shirt, one by one. He sits up so she can push the fabric over his shoulders and throws it aside, her eyes on his chest now as he lays back down. Flickering between his scars, his fingers follow her eyes, tracing over them. He knows what they look like. He knows how bad they look. He looks away from her when she meets his eyes.

"Jasper" she whispers. He hums in answer. "You're really pretty," she tells him, he turns his head back to her to stare at her.

"Pretty?" he asks her, she nods still touching a scar, he shakes his head a little, she nods again. "Scars are hideous" he mumbles.

"Scars mean you fought," she tells him. "And the fact you're still here means you won" he smiles softly at her, his hand touches her waist where her shirt has risen slightly. "You're a survivor" she adds warmly. "That's hot" he chuckles a little, then turns them around, laying her back on the bed beneath him. He leans back and looks down at her. He can't believe how lucky he is. She's so beautiful.

"If..." he starts and takes a deep breath. "If we do this..." she watches him, waits for him. "Ground rule," he tells her, she cocks her head slightly. "If I hurt you...you have to tell me" he points out rubbing her knee. "I can't..." he shakes his head.

"Okay, I promise" she assures him. He nods a little and then leans down to kiss her. She hums against his lips wrapping her arms around his neck. His fingers draw along her thigh and tugging at it slightly, pulling it up around his waist. His fingers graze over the top of her socks and he pulls back to look down at them. He releases her leg and scoots down the bed so he's between her legs. He's decided he loves these socks, knee-high and warm they are more comfortable than fashionable but he still loves them on her. He kisses her knee as he pulls the fabric down her leg. She chuckles a little leaning up on her elbows to watch him, he drops the sock to the floor before removing the other. Jasper crawls over her, her legs moving to make room for him between them, his lips meet hers. He grabs the top of her shirt, ripping it clear off her body, and throwing the shreds of it into a corner. She gasps and looks down before looking to him, he smiles shyly and shrugs a little as his fingers brush her hair away from her neck, his eyes flickering to the movement. He licks his lips and descends onto her neck, his tongue stroking her sensitive skin. She moans. He pulls on her hair a little, softly, forcing her head to fall backward and his lips meet hers, kissing her with a passion that leaves her breathless. She's quick to turn them around completely, straddling his lap, he could easily overpower her but he won't. Jasper laughs quietly, and she loves hearing him laugh, it doesn't happen very often, more often than not he shows his amusement with a smile rather than a laugh. Lupe threads her hands into his curly blonde locks before kissing him again, wasting no time in deepening it, their tongues twining together. Lupe grinds against his already hardened member. He turns them back, pinning her onto her back, breaking the kiss in order to focus on her neck again. He nips her lightly, making sure his teeth never break the skin, even though he secretly longs to, instead, he raises a hand to her breasts, kneading each one in turn before sliding down her body to take a hard nipple into his mouth. Lupe arches, pleasure coursing through her as his tongue works over her fevered skin, swirling his tongue around in small circles before suckling them. Her hands tighten in his hair as he moves at human speed down her body, his lips lingering on her stomach, taking the time to place open-mouth kisses on every inch of skin he can reach. His hands slide up her legs and up to grasp the top of her shorts. In less than a breath, the fabric is torn away from her, then flung over his shoulder, he doesn't care where they land. He growls as Lupe spread her legs further, revealing herself to him. Jasper runs a finger between her moist folds, smirking as Lupe arches and moans under his touch. He can't help but be proud and pleased with how wet she is, for him, and only getting wetter as his finger ghosts from her opening to her clit and back. He reveals in the sounds she's making for him, because of him, because of the way he's touching her. A particularly loud moan erupts from Lupe and Jasper is no longer able to keep his slow pace. Two fingers swiftly enter her and he lays flat on the bed, his lips hungrily wrap around her clit. Lupe's hips buck against his mouth as Jasper pumps his fingers in and out of her, his tongue raking over her clit.