Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (1)

A/N - FOR THE STORY ROSWELL. TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Steve's lips barely leave Roswell's as he manoeuvres them towards the stairs of his apartment, he knows they're going to have to part to get up the stairs, but he just can't bring himself to do it, he can't bring himself to release her. So he reaches down and drags her skirt up, his fingers brushing over her skin as the fabric rises, as soon as he can grab the backs of her thighs he does, tugging her closer, he mumbles something against her lips and she wraps her arms around his neck, locking her fingers together before she jumps slightly, Steve pulling her legs up around his waist, her ankles crossing behind him. He takes the stairs three at a time, whilst holding Roswell to him. And then he is pressing her against the wall, pressing himself against her, her hands running down his shoulders as he kisses her neck, sucking, scratching with his teeth. She knows he's leaving marks. He runs his hand along her thigh and between her legs, she moans as he rubs his fingers over her clothed mound. She throws her head back against the wall as he strokes her.

"Steve" she moans, he licks her neck. His fingers never stop, not when she starts writing against him, not when she starts clawing at his back, he loves it, he just picks up the pace, he's a generous lover, and he wants her to cum first, and right now, he kisses her neck and presses on her clit. And then she is cumming and shuddering against him, he just holds on tighter, letting her ride it out. When her legs stop quaking and she breaths against his neck, he pulls away from the wall and turns to his bedroom. He kicks the bedroom door ajar and turns to the bed but instead of setting her down on it, he sets her on her feet, she wobbles a little, he chuckles and holds her hands to keep her upright.

"You okay, honey?" he asks her softly, she looks to him and nods with a filthy smile, leaning closer to kiss him, he lets go of her hand to wraps it around her waist.

"I'm 'kay" she whispers pulling back and licking her lips. He tastes of the whiskey he'd been drinking and something she thinks is strawberry. She pulls back and raises an eyebrow. "When did we drink something strawberry?" he chuckles.

"I had a strawberry shot" he answers poking her nose. "When you went to the bathroom" she smirks.

"You ordered a strawberry shot without me?" she asks him, pouting, he pecks her lips lightly and then turns her around, softly, his fingers reaching for the zipper on the back of her dress, but he pauses slightly and lowers his head to her ear.

"Are you sure?" he asks her quietly, checking. "Because we can stop" She glances to him over her shoulder and nods.

"I want this, I want you" she whispers. "Please, Steve" he reaches around her to grip her chin, holding her head in place so he can kiss her, she smiles against his lips and holds onto his arm. His free hand wraps around her waist and pulls her closer to him, his chest touching her back. She whimpers into his mouth feeling his erection pressing into her backside. From what she can feel, everything is enhanced. Everything. He chuckles a little against her lips as he pulls back. She'd stiffened, only slightly, feeling him, he knows that stiffen, it's the 'what if he doesn't fit' stiffen.

"I'll be gentle" he promises drawing his hand around her back and up to the zip, which he pulls down her back. She breathes heavily as he slips his hand inside of the fabric and brushes his hand over her skin, she closes her eyes and moans a little. "I've not even started yet" he offers amused as he releases her chin, she rolls her neck slightly working out the ache before slipping her dress off her shoulders, he helps to draw it down the rest of her body. He sighs softly looking over the expanse of her body. She's perfect. He draws his fingers up her spine to the back of her bra. He pauses slightly, still waiting for her to pull away, she doesn't, he relaxes a little and then moves to unhook the fabric, he pushes the straps down her arms, she lets it drop to the floor and he moves closer, pressing himself to her back, his lips on her neck. His hands moving across her stomach and up towards her chest, she moans and closes her eyes, he pushes his erection into her backside and sets a hand on one of her breasts, gently squeezing. This is better than anything he imagined, and he did imagine this, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot. He takes her waist and then leads her to the bed, turning her and pushing her onto the bed gently, she raises up onto her elbows to watch as he kneels on the bed, she bites her lip and moans slightly, eyes focused on his erection.