Bucky Barnes & Sydney Winchester

A/N - FOR THE STORY HALLOWED. TAKES PLACE BETWEEN CHAPTERS 13 AND 14.

Bucky takes his time to kiss Sydney, he would be rather happy to keep doing this, but there is something he wants to do more. Something he's spent all weekend excited and nervous about. He's dreamt about taking this further, imagine what it would be like. The nights he's spent with her curled up on the couch, how often he'd think about a touch, a kiss, a little nudge in the sexual direction, but he always chickened out. He won't this time. He's going to see this through. He's going to prove to her, and himself, that he can be intimate. That he is capable of it. That he is capable of being a normal human being. He kisses along her jaw, his flesh hand on her cheek opposite his lips. She's so warm and soft under his hand. His thumb caresses at her skin as she hums against his lips. His metal fingers dig into the back of her couch, he's trying not to touch her with it, doesn't want to taint her with it. She's so perfect. And his arm....it represents everything wrong and evil with the world. And yes, it is attached to his body but he can keep it away from her for this. This is for them. This is to be perfect and he can't bring himself to use that arm on her.

"It's okay" she whispers against his lips. "It's okay" she repeats seeing him hesitate, she draws her fingers across the back of his neck and down to his scarred shoulder, he swallows and closes his eyes as she touches him. Her fingers move down his metal arm, he tenses slightly but allows it. She uncurls his fingers from her couch and moves his hand. "Touch me," she tells him as she sets his metal hand against her waist. "You're not going to hurt me" she promises him. He takes a deep breath and runs his metal hand over her flesh, careful, slow. She moans and closes her eyes, arching into his hand. Bucky watches her, his eyes taking in her face. She likes him touching her with his metal hand. There is no disgust. No fear. Just lust and love in her eyes. It gets him every single time. How she can not be afraid of him. But she doesn't know. She has no idea what he is capable of doing. And he enjoys that. That she has no idea who he really is. He hooks his fingers into her underwear and shimmies them down her legs, removing them from her body, his lips moving against hers, tongues brushing against one another. Her fingers yank at his trousers, pulling the buttons open before she reaches in and brushes her hand against him. He pulls back from her lips and lets out a small breath.

"If you do that" he starts. "I'm not going to last very long at all" he breathes, then moans as her fingers wrap around his length. "Syd" he complains slightly, her touch is something else, warm and caressing. Slow. Torturous. The good kind. He groans as she strokes at him, she chuckles. He snaps his eyes to hers, sees them sparkling with mischief, and he's not having that, he's not going to let her get away with this. He can play by her rules. He snakes his hand between her legs. "See how you like it" he teases as he slides a finger inside of her, her breath hitches, her hand tightening around him. "Shit" he complains. "Not so tight, sweetheart" he warns through clenched teeth, she loosens her fingers with a small smile, he kisses the corner of her lips and hums happily. The two of them just touch one another. Neither of them in a hurry to get a move on, neither of them wanting to rush this time together. He breathes heavily against her lips, noses brushing, she moans, shudders as he slides another finger right next to his first.

"James" she moans, eyes fluttering, back arching as she lets her pleasure consume her, her orgasm rocking her, body shuddering under him. And he can't help himself. He can't stop his own. His entire body tightens, stomach tightens before he spills into her hand.

"Damn it" he scolds himself as he pulls his fingers from her and rests his forehead to her shoulder. "I warned you," he tells her with a smile as he nuzzles into her cheek. She chuckles breathlessly and touches his waist, curling her fingers into his skin. He kisses her collar bone and then leans up. He strokes her cheek, brushing the sweat from her skin then stands, he stretches a little and then lifts her into his arms, she chuckles and holds onto him as he carries her into her bedroom and towards her bed.