Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (2)

A/N - FOR THE STORY ROSWELL. TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

Steve wakes with his nose pressed to Roswell's neck, his arms tight around her, his fingers pressed into her skin under her shirt. She shifts against him, groaning slightly in her sleep, her thigh wrapped around his waist. He pulls a hand from under her shirt and moves it to her thigh and up under her shorts.

"Steve" she moans slightly in her sleep, he smirks and kisses her neck softly. He draws his fingers back down, ghosting softly over her flesh. She shifts again waking.

"Morning, Honey" he teases slightly pulling her flush against him, she smirks and lifts her head slightly, he kisses her stroking his fingers over her leg.

"Morning" she greets back warmly. "Did we make it to bed?" she asks. Steve chuckles and shakes his head.

"Nope" he answers. "We slept in the fort" she smirks and nuzzles into his chest. She reaches between then and into his joggers. "What are you doing?" Steve asks amused, she hums slightly lifting her head to smirk at him. "Bucky's.." he stops to moan, burying his face back into her neck as she strokes at his erection.

"Be quiet and he won't know" she teases wrapping her fingers around him, he moans. "Or I can stop" she goes to pull her hand away, he grabs her wrist to stop her, they share a look. He kisses her lowering her hand again, she wraps her fingers around him and starts to stroke him. He moans into her mouth, his fingers threading through her hair. "Shh" she teases against his lips. He grunts into her neck, thrusting up into her hand, eyes closed as he tries so hard to remain silent. But she is making it pretty damn hard, pun intended. He clutches to her hair slightly and bites his lip.

"Yes" he hisses as she shifts her hand slightly, adding a twisting movement to her wrist and he presses his lips to her skin to cover his sounds as he then cums. It really doesn't take him long and he is a little ashamed. He's a super soldier and he burst surprisingly fast. It's this girl. It is so much Rowell. He lifts his head and kisses her softly, heated. She wipes her hand on his shirt and smirks, he shoots her a look. She chuckles. "You're doing the laundry" he warns kissing her nose and sitting up pulling his shirt off. Steve watches as Roswell pulls his pillow to her chest. "What are you doing?" he asks.

"Going back to sleep" she mumbles hugging his pillow closer. He smiles softly and kisses her head before standing and heading off for a shower.