Bucky Barnes, Roswell Winchester & Steve Rogers

A/N - FOR THE STORY ROSWELL. TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTER THIRTY

Roswell is delirious, because Bucky's touch is something so much more than she ever would have imagined, the mix of the heat from his human hand and the slight chill of his metal arm, the press of his lips to her flesh, the lick of his tongue. And knowing that Steve is watching them. Knowing that his eyes are locked on her and his best friend, his best friend and his girlfriend. Bucky brushes his tongue over her collarbone and she clutches to him, her nails digging into the small of his back, her hips shifting beneath him, seeking friction against something....anything....against him. Bucky presses his hips down against hers, effectively pinning her to the bed. She moans feeling how hard he is. And he's barely touched her yet. She meets his eyes when he lifts his head, a spark of mischief in his, with ample levels of longing and lust and love. He sees his own expression, his own feelings reflected back at him in her eyes. Along with slivers of guilt and nerves. He brushes his nose over hers before kissing her softly. Her hands stroke along his shoulders, he shudders when they reach his scars, his eyes clenching closed, till expecting a backlash. She just gently caresses them and then moves on to his hair, his eyes relax as he kisses along her jaw. Roswell opens her eyes to look at Steve who is leaning on his knees watching the two of them with so much interest, his eyes dark and hungry. None of them expected Steve to react like this, Roswell assumed he may get a bit jealous, Bucky is half expecting this to actually be a dream, and Steve thought he would be more hands-on, but there is something about watching Bucky touch her that sets him on fire. There is no possession, no jealousy....just need for more. Bucky lips skim over her collarbone and down her sternum, she moans and lets her fingers thread through his hair. Bucky's mouth moves to the cup of her bra, he mouths at her nipple through it eliciting a moan from her. Bucky wants to touch himself, never has he wanted to more, but he is determined to concentrate on her, to map her to memory, to hold her and touch her and kiss every bare inch of her body. He's going to enjoy every single minute of this. He pulls the cup of her bra out of the way so he can wrap his lips around her pebbled nipple, letting his tongue lap over it. Her toes curl and she tightens her fingers in his hair as she presses her hips against his. There is a flash across the room and Bucky lifts his head slightly to look towards where Steve is sat. He has his Polaroid camera in hand and looks up sensing eyes on him, both Roswell and Bucky are now staring at him.

"What?" Steve asks shaking out the photo. "We agreed we should take more photos" He points out to Roswell.

"I don't think this is what she meant" Bucky counters with a smirk. Roswell smiles though.

"And if someone else finds them?" she asks. "Oh god, if Tony finds them" she adds.

"Yeah, come on" Bucky agrees. "Stark will be unbearable to live with if he finds out we did this"

"Please?" Steve asks and looks down at the photo. "You have no idea how truly beautiful you are in the throes of passion," he tells her, she starts to blush with his words.

"Urm me or her?" Bucky asks with a smirk, Steve rolls his eyes fondly.

"Her, clearly...." Steve answers. "Jerk"

"Punk" Bucky comments leaning back down to concentrate on Roswell's nipple. Steve raises an eyebrow at Roswell, he pouts a little and holds up the camera.

"Fine" She offers. "But if Tony finds them, I'm saying it was photoshop" Steve smirks at her in victory. Bucky grazes her nipple with his teeth and she arches with a moan, throwing her head back and closing her eyes.

"I don't know what that is" Bucky mumbles around her flesh, she snorts a little.

"I'll tell you later" she assures him threading her fingers through his hair again. Bucky releases her nipple and then moves to the other side, his fingers pulling the fabric away so he can lavish that one with attention too. Steve isn't a heavy on the foreplay fan, he does it, and they both enjoy it but with Bucky, it's....she really feels like he enjoys doing this. And he does. Mostly because it's her. He moves on soon enough, nudging and kissing his way down he stomach, his fingers slip into the band of her underwear but then he pauses, Roswell opens her eyes to look down at him. "Bucky?" she asks him.