Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (8)

A/N - FOR THE STORY ROSWELL. TAKES PLACE CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE 

A week is too long for Steve. Far too long. Phone calls do nothing to help ease the fear and discomfort in his chest. He should never have let her go. Not with the mutant threat going around. Steve reluctantly lets the others greet Roswell first, Sam at the front smiles widely as Steve's eyes track Roswell, she looks tired, as tired as he feels but she's putting on a brave face to see her friends. Steve's eyes track her as Sam pulls her into a hug, she laughs into it letting the winged moron hug her. It's midnight and no one else seems to care, they've all stayed up just to see her and Thor back. Thor holds out his hands and gives them all a betrayed look when no one moves to hug him, he lowers his arms and pouts, Wanda chuckles and takes pity on him, letting Thor wrap her up in his arms, Natasha rolls her eyes watching them. Roswell laughs at something Tony's whispered in her ear but Steve doesn't catch it, he's too busy admiring her in that dress, the way her hair looks curled that way. She's more beautiful than when she left. But he knows that's stupid, he's just missed her. Bucky elbows him from his side and Steve looks to him.

"You look like a broken puppy" Bucky comments. "It's only been a week" Steve shrugs. Bucky's smile falters only slightly. "You really love her, huh?" he asks, Steve frowns and looks to Bucky, the two of them sharing a look. Bucky looks away first offering Roswell a smile when she looks to them. Steve turns to her as she hugs Bucky. "Welcome home, kitten" Bucky tells her pressing his head to the side of hers. She smiles and scratches at his hair a little before pulling back. Roswell looks up and meets Steve's eyes, he waves a little and offers a smile, she smiles back and then is moving towards him. Steve catches Rowell, lifting her up into his arms, she presses her lips to his, clutching him to her, her legs tight around his waist, fingers clutching to the back of his shirt. He presses her against the wall, his lips finding her jaw, she closes her eyes. Sam pulls a face behind them.

"They're just gonna..." Sam starts as Steve's belt buckle clicks open. "Yep, I'm out" he turns and flees, quickly. Natasha pushes Tony after him and shoots the others a look. They all start to scramble for the door. Steve smirks against Roswell's lips as the door slams shut behind them.

"You're a cruel man" she offers, he chuckles and lifts her back from the wall.

"They weren't going to leave us alone" he counters as she scratches at the back of his head. "And I have missed you" he admits, she smiles at him. "More than they have" he adds brushing his nose over hers as he sets her back on her feet. "How was it?" he asks her.

"Good" she answers. "But I missed you too..." she shrugs a little with a smile, he strokes her cheek. "I'm happy to be back" she touches his cheek this time, running her palm over the stubble growing there. "You look tired" she points out, he nods.

"Been a tough week" he admits nuzzling against her jaw, breathing her in. A week is too long without her. She moans a little as he pushes his hips into hers. His hands roam over her waist, pushing and pulling at the fabric of her dress. She gasps a little.

"Do you want to just do it here?" she asks. "Or make it to our bed?" he chuckles into her neck and then shrugs.

"It's been a week" he complains scraping his teeth over the flesh of her neck as he presses himself closer to her, thrusting slightly against her to show her just how much he missed her. "Here's good" he answers drawing her dress straps down her arms so he can push the item all the way down her body revealing the deep red bra and underwear set beneath, he groans and lowers his head to kiss the top of her breast, his hands firm on her waist, his mouth moving to hers before delving back down to the valley between her breasts, his hands move up her back to unhook her bra, pulling it down and away from her. It falls to the floor forgotten as his hands cup her breasts, his thumbs gently brushing over her nipples, she moans and looks between them at where he strains against his jeans. He pulls back a little to allow her to pull his belt open, to unzip and unbutton his jeans. He breathes a sigh of relief when the pressure against him is released. She dips her hands into the back of them and pushes the denim down over his ass and around his knees, her fingers lifting to curl around him, his head falling back with a moan giving her space to sink into a crouch. She licks softly at him as he pulls his shirt up and over his head. "Shit" he mumbles threading his fingers through her hair, not holding or forcing just resting there as she does the work. Her lips and tongue moving together to draw out his pleasure. The feeling of her tongue on him, that warmth, it's indescribable. And something he will never get used to. Each and every time she takes him in her mouth is like the first time. He thrusts a little against her mouth. A week without her touch is already driving him insatiable. It's going to be quick and it's going to be dirty. He pulls her up, presses her back against the wall as he claims her mouth tasting himself on her tongue. His hand pulling her thigh up and around his waist, he doesn't even remove her underwear, he has no time, no patience left. He brushes aside the fabric, her hand presses against his chest.

"Steve" she warns a little.

"I'll pull out" he promises and then thrusts up into her, she cries out throwing her head back against the wall. His thrusts are sharp and sure and needy. His lips hungry against hers, hands groping at the flesh of her thigh and her ass as he pulls her onto him before thrusting back out. Over and over. And the noise. Oh, boy, does he loves the noises he can pull from her. The moans, the whimpers, needy little sounds that make him work harder. She clutches to him as he rolls his hips against hers. Bodies together. Locked in passion. A week's worth of pent up emotions and sexual starvation just releasing. He pulls out and leans back so he can turn her around, she sets her hands on the wall as he pulls her waist back, his fingers brushing the fabric of her underwear aside before he is pressing back into her. She whimpers out a moan as his hands settle on her waist. He uses this as leverage to fuck her from behind. He leans closer to kiss her neck as his hips rock himself into her. The sound of flesh on flesh echoing through the empty hanger. Steve's never been this needy before, this desperate before as they move together. Her nails scratching at the wall, her forehead pressed to the cool paint, contrast to Steve's warmth at her back. He hikes her leg up, hooking his arm under her knee splaying that hand on her stomach as she wraps her arm around his neck, the other pressed to the wall for balance as he speeds up. She cries out, closing her eyes and nails digging into his shoulder, he growls lurching forward to kiss her. Snapping his hips up harder as she bounces on him, her entire body slick with sweat. He bites at her bottom lip slightly and then slips his tongue between her lips, she moans into his mouth, holding herself tighter to him. Wanting. Needing to be closer to him. He lifts her leg higher, setting it over his shoulder as he presses her closer to the wall again. He's close and he needs her there first. "Fuck" he growls and bites at her shoulder, she throws her head back against the wall and tightens around him. He draws a hand down between them and rubs at her clit, her eyes roll slightly before she tenses, every single muscle in her body ready to snap. He licks at the bite mark on her flesh and then kisses to her ear. "Cum" he orders of her. So she does. Her body arching and writhing against him, he holds her close to his chest, her fingers grasping at his shoulder to hold on, he snaps his hips once more and his own orgasm rolls through him. He groans into her throat as he empties inside of her. She groans feeling the warmth of it. He pulls out of her and his seed drips from her.

"Asshole" she comments as it runs down her thighs, he cringes a little crouching in front of her.

"Sorry" he mumbles using his shirt to clean up his mess. "Got carried away" she hums a little resting her head back, suddenly tired. He kisses her thigh, nuzzling into the flesh before standing. "Come on" he picks her up again, letting her curl around him, her arms and legs wrapped around him as she nuzzles into his neck. "Let's go to bed" he wraps his arms around her, holding her to his chest as he carries her away.