The Hulk & Eli Howlett

A/N - FOR THE STORY BOOK ONE: A WOLF AMONGST BEASTS. TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTER NINETEEN.

Eli touches the sides of the phone before taking a breath, the Hulk is still quiet, for him, his breath brushing over her hair with each breath, his fingers on her waist. Waiting. She stands and turns to face him, his eyes glued to her. She paces a little and then nods after taking a few steps. She turns back to him.

"Did you talk about this?" she asks, he shakes his head. "Do you understand what's...." she takes a breath and wrinkles her nose a little. "Do you understand what Bruce is saying?" she waves the cellphone at him, Hulk leans closer to her.

"Mate" Hulk offers, she nods a little. "Mine" he adds.

"You know it" she assures him touching his arm.

"And Banner's" he corrects, she nods again stroking her hand over his arm.

"It's not so bad, right?" she asks him. "He's been letting you out more..."

"Yes," Hulk agrees. "With you" she smirks.

"You like me" she points out, he laughs and rocks back a little before nodding, he holds his finger in her hand as she holds onto him.

"Yes, Hulk like Little Wolf" he admits. "Very much" she watches him a moment before climbing into his lap, leaning up to reach for his face

"Is this what you want?" she asks him running her fingers over his cheek, his eyes watch her.

"Want you" he assures her. "My mate" he leans closer and puckers his lips, she smiles warmly at him and presses her lips to his.

"My mate" she repeats against his lips before pulling back. "Okay," she states getting serious. "Do you know what to do?" she asks him. "Like from...Bruce's memories or...is it going to be.....instinct?" she looks up at Hulk and then looks away. "We probably should have talked this through first" she whispers, he lifts a finger and strokes it across her cheek, she lifts her eyes to his again as he runs his finger down her neck and along her collar bone, okay so he doesn't seem entirely hopeless as he draws his finger down her chest to her breast. He knows to be careful, she can see that, he's gentle with her as he leans his head closer breathing her in, pressing his nose to her hair, she closes her eyes and sighs softly. His fingers grab at the bottom of her dress and tugs a little, bringing her stumbling closer to him, she chuckles and pats the top of his hand. "I got it" she assures him, he huffs a little, breath blowing over her as he releases her. Eli takes a breath before pulling her dress off over her head, she's been naked in front of him before but this is something else, this is him seeing her naked with intent to do more. She is then standing there in front of him, his big green eyes raking over her. His hand cups around her, his palm warm against her back. He pulls her closer to him.

"Beautiful," he tells her adoringly. She strokes his arm and smiles, his finger drawing over her body, gently caressing her, his eyes follow the movement, he licks his lips and nuzzles into her hair. His free hand pulls at his own shorts trying to get them down his legs but he's seated. She chuckles softly and stands.

"Stand up," she tells him motioning, he pushes himself to his feet and she gets her first look at his erection straining against the fabric. She bites her lip and looks up at him, and the damn creature has the damn nerve to smirk at her like he knows. She unbuttons the shorts smirking and shaking her head before helping him off with them. There it is. Green. Veiny. 10 inches long, and a good 7 inches in circumference. It's not overly big. But it definitely bigger then all the other men she's been with. But she can do this. She wants to do this. She lifts her eyes to his and then touches him, he moans and brings his hand around her to bring her closer to him, she chuckles and leans in to run her tongue over him. He huffs above her, breath rough as she continues to lick him, she's not going to try and get all of him in her mouth because that has less stretch then elsewhere. He gets impatient soon enough though, and he pulls her up towards him, trying to position her into place. But shoving that straight into her is not going to be as pleasurable as she wants this to be. "Easy, big guy" she scolds slightly trying to calm him down, Hulk is instinct and primal driven much like she is, but right now there is absolutely no blood directed at his brain. "You want it to be good, right?" she asks him, he nods sharply, inpatient. "Well shoving that thing straight in will be no fun...." he smirks a little and draws his finger down her stomach and between her legs. She bites her lower lip and moans as he brushes against her before pushing into her, Eli moans, mouth open, grabbing to his arm. He had to see this in Banner's head because there is no way Hulk just instinctively knows how to do this and not this well. His fingers are roughly about the size of two human fingers in width and one and a half-human fingers in length, nothing she can't take. His head shifts slightly nuzzling into her hair, his free hand wrapped around himself and stroking himself off to the sounds she makes. Bruce is good. He makes her feel spectacular in bed. But Hulk is primal, instinctive, he calls to the very core of her animal being. He strokes at her expertly, drawing her closer and closer, and she really wants to fall off that edge. She wants it so much she's not afraid to beg and that's just what she does. She arches in his hand and cries out. He removes his finger as she lays like jello in his grasp, his eyes sparkling with amusement, intrigue and awe. She takes a deep breath calming herself and then pats his hand. "Put me down," she asks of him, he sets her back on her feet, keeping her steady as she smirks at him. "Lay down for me," she tells him pushing at his shoulder. "Lay down" she repeats when he doesn't move. "It'll be easier this way" she assures him, he huffs and nuzzles into her hair before doing as he's told, he lays back on the ground looking up at her as she stands. She cocks her head looking at his erect....cock. She can take some of it. She settles against his hips, his cock trapped between her and him. She drags herself along him and he throws his head back, neck muscles straining. He seems to understand that she's in control here. She reaches between them and lines him up with her, she takes a breath and then sinks down slightly, feeling the stretch and the oh so good burn. "Oh god," Eli moans through a growl. She doesn't believe in God, she doesn't but right now, at this moment she does. Her eyes roll as she sinks further, so close to her limit but she just....she needs more. Pressing her hand to his stomach she steadies herself and moves, he growls through his own moan. Hips gyrating, thrusting, moving. They both just fall into a rhythm. And it really doesn't take her long to get there, not with how he's pulling on her every time she moves. She cries out, howling out his name. Clenching around him seems to have just the effect it does on Bruce and Hulk grabs her waist, not pulling her down, but not letting her move either as his own orgasm washes over him, his eyes closed, mouth open. When he calms and she can feel that he's stopped cumming, she pulls herself off of him some of his seed actually runs down her thighs. "Oh that's warm" she comments laying on his chest, he laughs beneath her shaking her against him, she smiles though. He wraps his arms around her, keeping her close.

"Mine" he mumbles into her hair, she kisses his chest and hums in agreement getting comfy against him.

"Mine" she mumbles back at him.