Steve Rogers & Ali Winchester-Maximoff

A/N - FOR THE STORY THE DAUGHTER OF LOVE AND MISCHIEF. TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTER SIXTEEN. 

Ali loves her job. She really does. But doing her job and knowing that Steve is waiting for her at her apartment. That he's there and she's here and she wants to be there. Something is different about this night, something inside her knows it's happening, tonight is the night she and Steve take that next step in their relationship. She's not even nervous, not really, it's an excitement that runs through her. And she's out the door literally the second her shift ends to the amusement with the girls she works with who, thanks to Bucky, know what's going on with her and Steve; they're all happy for her of course and pester her constantly about when he'll be coming to see the show, Ali's not sure she wants Steve to see the show, to be honest, he's an old fashioned kind of man and burlesque is, well technically it's older than Steve Rogers, but in his day stripping; she's not sure how he'll react to it yet. Bucky was alright but she gets the feeling he was more cultural in his day, more.....adventurous. Ali slips off her shoes and quietly makes her way to her living room where she can hear her tv playing. Knowing that Steve is waiting for her is a feeling of warmth she'll never get used to. He's half-asleep on the couch, but he's tried to stay up for her. She smiles warmly at him. Okay, this she can get used to. Coming home to him. As if sensing her eyes on him he becomes more alert, lifting his head to look at her, still decked out in her work costume. The bare legs and high waisted shorts with suspenders over a white sequin tank top. Her hair all done up in curls and a tiny hat pinned into place. She looks stunning and he's a little jealous other people get to see her like that.

"Hey" he greets, she smiles at him as he stands.

"Hey yourself" she greets back as he reaches her, his fingers brushing against hers. His eyes searching hers before he kisses her, curling his arm around the small of her back. "Steve" she whispers softly, he presses his forehead to hers and lets out a breath.

"You look beautiful..." he tells her touching the sequins running down the side of her shorts. He kisses her again. Soft. Sweet. It's very Steve. Very them. But it shifts, and neither knows who starts it, but it does turn heated. She clasps to his shirt as she starts to back away pulling him with her, there eyes conversing more than anything they could say out loud. He swallows slightly, he won't lie and say he hasn't thought about this, about having sex with her; Ali is a very, very beautiful woman, a woman he is immensely attracted to. He cups her cheek following her, letting his fingers thread through her hair till he finds the pins to her hat, gently pulling it free they both let it fall to the floor, ignoring it as they both step over it. It takes them hardly any steps to reach her bedroom, they share another look; both checking they're both okay with where this is going. Steve kisses her softer but with all of the heat and intent and promise. The bedroom door closes behind them.

............

Ali unclips the suspenders from her shorts and Steve pushes them the rest of the way off. They share a look and she pulls her vest out of her shorts and over her head. Unbuttoning her shorts he gently pries them down her legs, she takes a shaky breath as she steps out of them. His fingers stroke back up her legs still he stands again. His fingers dance along her thighs and she shakes her head.

"Not this time" she coos. "I need you inside me, Steve" he closes his eyes and shudders against her, she pulls his shirt over his head and throws it aside. Steve lifts her up, she's tiny and he finds it no challenge to pull her up, her arms and legs wrapping around him as he walks her to her bed, kneeling on the edge he lays her down softly and then pulls back to stand again, she bites her lip as he pulls open his jeans before taking them and his underwear down in one move, her eyes naturally gravitate down to him. She takes a breath and bites her lower lip.

"What?" he asks, she shakes her head and then cocks it.

"So the serum...it..urm enhanced everything?" she asks raising her eyes to his. He smirks back at her.

"Yeah" he answers climbing onto the bed she reaches for him and he moves closer to her. He gently pushes her legs apart as he lips find hers, settling into place against her, between her legs, he slips a hand between them, it wasn't exactly a challenge for him to get hard around her, he usually is halfway there just by looking at her smile. He pulls his hand over himself a few times just for that little bit more before he is lining up against her.

"Steve" she whispers, pleading with him. "Please..." He thrusts into her in one deep move, she moans clutching to his arms. He nudges her nose and kisses her, letting her relax around him before he moves a little. "Steve" she moans clutching to his back as he moves in her. That pull. That drag. It's glorious. That feeling of being with someone else. Of moving with them. Of feeling them all around her. Of their scent invading and taking over her senses. And the heat. Like the fires of Muspelheim are burning through her flesh, her soul, her entire entity. He moans against her lips, and it's not a moan because he has to, it's a moan that he loves it just as much as she does.

"Oh Ali" he whispers softly. His hand cups her cheek, eyes locked and where it would have made her uncomfortable before, it has done in the past, with Steve she doesn't feel uncomfortable by it, she feels loved and cherished by the way he's looking at her, and she hates that she put this off for so long. She put it off because she was afraid of him running, how could she have thought that of him? The way he looks at her, it's like he's ready to worship the ground she walks on. She actually starts to cry. The emotions passing between the two of them are too strong. Too powerful and it's been a while since she's ever felt anything this strong. Those waves of love and affection and lust rolling off of him, it takes over her. He slows to a stop letting her calm down, the tears falling down her cheeks and he knows it's not really about him, it's about her, about how she feels. She wraps her arms around his neck as she cries.

"I'm sorry" she whispers trying to pull away from him, he stops her, holding her close to him.

"It's okay" he assures her nuzzling into her cheek. He has to admit that her letting him see this side of her, that she is letting him see her emotional means so much to him. She eventually calms down and closes her eyes. "We can stop" he offers.

"No" she shakes her head pulling back to look at him. "I....please" he nudges her nose. "I just...it's been a while" she admits.

"Has for me too" he offers her brushing her hair back from her face. "We can wait...." she shakes her head and draws her fingers along his neck, he closes his eyes and moans slightly and then kisses her as he starts to move again, gently rocking into her. She moans softly closing her eyes and throwing her head back. She filters those feelings better this time, takes them in, lets it fuel her. Lets it fuel them. The heat, the sticky sweat clinging to their bodies, hands roaming over flesh, Steve making sure every inch of her goes worshipped and caressed. She hasn't felt this loved since....well since Sam way back when she was still naïve. The roll of his hips against hers is something that pushes that feeling in her soul to the brink, the way her skin itches and burns. And she just wants to scream his praises from the rooftops. Because this is something else. She throws her hands back over her head, stretching slightly as she pulls her thighs around his waist, Steve moans and leans closer to kiss her. All she can hear is them. All she can smell is them. All she can feel is him. Her hands start to ignite with a pink glow, Steve glances to them and then down at Ali; lost in her pleasure. She's close, he can feel her tightening around him. He shifts his angle slightly and she practically melts under him. Her release reaching its peak. She cries out, her eyes rolling. She arches and lets go, her magic erupting from her hands as she does. The lamp on the table shatters, as does the mirror over her dress and the ceiling cracks under her magic. Ali and Steve look around as each one breaks before they share a laugh and then start laughing together. Steve looks down at her warmly as she giggles, he strokes her cheek. This woman is perfect. This woman is his to cherish. He kisses her again, comfortable, lovingly, pouring all his feelings into it. They shift slightly to lay side by side, gently touching and kissing until they fall asleep.