Epilogue

"What do you want, baby?" Jungkook breathed in Tae's ear, the tone low and gravelly.

"You. I... want... you" came the reply from the man whose wrists were tied with a silk scarf above his head and his eyes covered by a fuschia pink satin blindfold.

Jungkook clamped his teeth around a hardened nipple "You need to be more specific or I can't give you what you want."

"Kookie... I need to taste you.. Please." He had just been denied an orgasm for the fourth time and he was desperate for release but first he wanted to swallow everything Jungkook gave him.

This was Jungkook's favourite part, he kissed his boyfriend until they were gasping for breath, untying his wrists and removing the blindfold. When they had sessions like this, Tae was like a coiled spring, hungry and desperate to devour him. He was almost feverish as he pushed Jungkook down and took him into his throat, hollowing his cheeks and feeling the saliva drip past his lips. He gobbled and sucked, using his hand to stroke the shaft, feeling him throb against his tongue as he brought him to his release, not stopping until he softened in his mouth.

It was Jungkook who was panting now, his hair messy and his body sticky from sweat as he turned over onto his hands and knees, his head hanging low as Tae entered him from behind. He pushed back onto his boyfriend, meeting every one of his thrusts as their bodies crashed together. Tae was grunting and turning the air blue as his orgasm swept through him, flooding his body and clouding his mind. The finish was always quite rabid, he'd been pushed to his limit, let loose so he could ravish his boyfriend then had a mind blowing orgasm of his own... this was team work at its finest.

He fell onto Jungkook who collapsed beneath him, exhausted and not wanting to get in the shower just like his boyfriend was about to suggest.

"Shower" Jungkook said, right on cue, wriggling underneath him.

"Nooooooooo" Tae protested, pressing his lips to Jungkook's nape.

"We need to tidy up and we have loads to do before everyone arrives."

"Can't we hide?"

"Tae... no. Come on, shower."

"I really don't know how you expect me to be able to function like a normal human being after that."

It was xmas eve, their second one together and first one in their new home and Jungkook was excited. Their friends were coming over for a xmas movie night and take away because tomorrow they would all be doing different things so wouldn't be together again as a group until after the holidays.

Their first xmas was a bit chaotic, the divorce was finalised a couple of weeks before and they spent the whole of December house hunting. The divorce brought a massive amount of relief to Jungkook, who had been so happy, that Tae was convinced it was a facade and was concerned he would crash. The happiness continued though and the crash never came, Jungkook reassuring him that he really was genuinely pleased that part of his life was over. The Decree Absolute brought him freedom, not just from the farce marriage but from the last six years that devastated his life.

December that year had been extra busy because they all clubbed together and helped Jimin and Yoongi to move into their new apartment, the housewarming became a freedom party for Jungkook too. It was celebration after celebration when Jin's birthday a week after the housewarming had turned into an engagement, Namjoon surprising everyone by getting down on one knee as they all sang 'happy birthday'. Tae was so pleased for his brother, tears welling while Jin screamed 'yes' loudly and made everyone laugh, telling them all that his was the best birthday. Jungkook still wasn't over his birthday and told Tae that his birthday was actually the best but that would have to be their secret. So much happened in such a short space of time but amongst the absolute chaos, the couple found time to take a carton of banana milk to Grace so they could fill her in on everything that had happened.