Pepperment Pt.2

Comincia dall'inizio

As Tony laid on the ground thinking about the changes to his suit he realized he hadn't informed his team about the situation yet. " J.A.R.V.I.S
I need you to inform the others that my suit is down and I'm on the ground."

"Initiating I've fallen and I can't get up protocol"

"What J. I didn't make that proto-"

"Tony. I got informed that you're down by J we'll pick you up in a few." Steve's voice came through the speakers before he could question J.A.R.V.I.S.

"Ya ya okay. "

A few days later

Tony was sitting in his office finishing paperwork. He didn't really want to but Pepper locked him in there with no electronics other then Jarvis. Tony slowly flipped through the contracts clicking his pen.

"Ugh. I'm so bored. JARVIS call Pepper please so I can get out of this hellhole of paperwork." Tony said out-loud.

"Calling the boss who you're too stupid to propose to already." JARVIS said.

"Wh— JARVIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Tony started yelling out. "DO I NEED TO WHIP YOUR CODING BECAUSE ILL DO IT."

"Tony. Why are you yelling at JARVIS he's just doing his job by keeping you there till you finish." Pepper sighs talking to Tony.

"Wha- No that's not why—"

"Tony" Pepper said scolding him. "I'm doing important work so I need you to finish the paperwork okay?"

"But-but."

"TONY"

"Ya fine." Tony said resenting.

"Okay love you Tony. "

"Love you too Peps".

"Bye"

"JARVIS. We're going to have a chat once I finish this paperwork."

"I'll be looking forward to it sir."

Back to Peter and Natasha:

It took a while but once all of the pranks were done they were rolling on the floor with laughter. The best part was that Tony had no idea who did this. Well not really since Peter is the only one who could code like that but, Tony will let Peter get away with it.

Prank 3- Steve pranking Bucky:
Welllllllllllllll you see Bucky has super senses and sleeps really lightly. And Steve wasn't per say very quiet. Bucky was ashamed in his 100 year old grandpa-friend. I'll just leave it at that.

Prank 4- Bucky and Clint pranking...

Clint crawled through the vents of the tower quietly knowing that everyone should be asleep. He crawls over the vent that goes into the room of the target. Initiate plan Peppermint. Clint pours peppermint flakes all over the side of the went and dumps some into the room.

Bucky puts a peppermint shaker right on the door so when it's opened peppermint gets dumped on them.

When they finished they high fived and ran away in opposite directions to their rooms.

8:00 am
Peter P.O.V

Why does my alarm sound like it's so far away? Come on body wake up I have school today. My muscles were sore and I could barely feel my hands from the pain running through my body.

"F-Friday" I croaked out. "Cal-l dad"

My head started beating like it was going to explode. The pain was in unbearable......

'Help me dad' I thought has a passed out.

Tony's POV

Peter just called me but I'm not sure why he didn't say anything.

"Peter? Peter did you fall asleep?" I asked.

"Friday is Peter okay?"

"Little-Spider has just passed out in his room and his vitals are going down." Friday says.

"WHAT? Why wasn't I informed when this started?" I raced out of my office and crashed into Pepper.

"Tony! Where are you going?" She questioned.

"Peters just passed out in his room." I said as I ran passed her into the elevator.

"What! I'm coming with you." Pepper quickly ran into the elevator.

"Friday take us to Peter's floor pronto."

The doors open after two seconds of what fell like free falling. We raced out of the elevator.

"Pepper I'll go in first okay and call you in in a sec." I say opening the door. When a giant puff of pinkish powder fell onto me. I brushed most of it off quickly worried about Pete.

I walked towards him and shook him trying to wake him up. When I touched him he let out a bloody murder scream. I quickly pulled away my hand to see a red welting hand print on his arms where I touched him.

I looked down at my hands to see the red powder I smelled it curiously. Peppermint. Deadly to spiders thus deadly to Peter.

"Friday call the medical team get them here quickly." 

I know I can't do anything that won't hurt him so I walk out.

"Tony is he okay I heard the scream." Pepper did walking towards me as if to hug me.

"Don't touch me. Peppermint that's what the powder was. Peters deadly allergic." I say quickly talking a step back.

Pepper gasped.

"It's all over his room and I can't touch him without hurting him."

Just then the elevator dinged with the medical team.

"Peters inside his room but there's peppermint everywhere so we can't reach him." I say quickly panicking on what they're going to do.

"Alright sir, I want you and Miss. Potts to sit on the couch while we get him out and to Med-Bay."

"Alright." Pepper said leading me to the couch. "You're going to need to take a shower to get rid of the powder."

"Okay." I say stressed about what could happen to him.

"Rest Tony it's out of your hands now." Pepper says leaning me against her shoulder.

I slowly close my eyes sleep calling to me. Hopefully this was all a dream.

____________________________________
We hit 80k!!!🎊🎉🎈😊

There's going to be one last really short part of this. I'll post it soon. Tell me what you think is going to happen.

Stay safe,

Author