Replaced Pt 1

Peter walked down the street to the Avengers Tower where he lived.

He couldn't wait to see his team and to go spend time in the lab with Tony. Peter walked through the doors of the Avengers Tower and immediately walked into the elevator.

"Hey Friday, can you bring me up to the penthouse please."

"Of course Baby Spider."

When Peter got up to the penthouse he saw all of his family surrounding someone on the couch watching T.V.

"Hey guys." Peter said with a cheery tone.

"Peter be quiet can't you see we're watching a movie and Flash is sleeping. So inconsiderate." Steve sounded mad which was weird because he was almost never mad at Peter.

"Oh sorry."Peter walked over to the couch. "So what we watching" he said whispering.

"Shhhhhhhhhh" they all shushed him.

"Okay jeez. Hey Tony can you move over a little bit? Please."

"Peter can't you see there's no more room on the couch."

"Oh okay Tony sorry." He said with a slightly disappointed tone.

"You know what Peter I've had enough of your attitude. Your have no respect. Calling me Tony I'm Mr.Stark to you I would have thought May taught you better than that. Why don't you just leave I wasn't planning on going to the lab anyway and also your stuffs down in the lobby since you lost your internship." Tony said looking lovingly at his son figure that's laying in his lap sleeping.

"Wait guys seriously." Peter said with tears in his eyes. "мама паук?"

"I am not your мама паук Peter." Natasha said looking angry. "Only Flash can call me that."

Peter ran out of the room crying and into the elevator.

"Hey Friday take me down please."

"Certainly."

Once the doors opened he looked up and saw all of his stuff that he got from living with Tony there. (He's 17 and moved in at 15 but still sees Aunt May often so it's split between the tower and her apartment.) He quickly grabbed all of the stuff that was laying on the ground and left the tower. Looking back one last time on his home he crossed the street never to look back again.

——————————-——————————-———-
This time skip is brought to you by Gerald the Giraffe and his wife Gertrude the Giraffe.
——————————-——————————-———-

Peter walked up to his Aunts apartment and knocked on the door.

Aunt May slowly opened up the door and looked at Peter. She quickly pulled him into a hug and brought him inside with him carrying his stuff.

"Peter. What's wrong?" Aunt May asked in a worried tone.

"I lost my internship May. And Flash got it instead." Peter said crying hard into May.

"But what about Spider-Man Pete." She said. "They can't replace you as Spider-Man."

"But they Replaced everywhere else I thought they cared about me." Peter sobbed.

"How about we have a sleepover in the living room and eat ice cream while we watch movies" May said.

Peter nodded his head and ran over to the living room.

May stood there for a couple of seconds thinking of ways that she's going to kill Tony Stark and his band of "heroes".

"May you coming?"

"Yes honey I'll be right there." May said smiling to herself thinking about how Peter can be so happy even when something bad happens.

"May your going to miss the beginning of Star Wars." Peter shouted across the room.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." May said in a happy tone while walking over to him and settling in with him to watch the movie.

——————————-——————————-———-
Ok so any suggestions are fully welcomed.

Bye,
❤️❤️