Field trip Pt 2

No ones POV
"Okay class everyone get on the bus we're going to be late." Mr.Teacher said.

"But sir Peter isn't here yet." Ned yelled out.

"Mr.Parker will not be joining us today Mr.Leeds now get on the bus." The teacher said slightly exasperated.

On the bus Ned sat next to MJ.

"Hey loser, why isn't Parker here. To scared to see his lies get exposed?" Flash yelled at Ned.

"How 'bout you sit down and start thinking about how it's almost the end of high school and your GPA is so much lower than your ego." MJ said not looking up from her book.

"Y-y-y-you know what your just a fool for believing Penises lies." Flash stuttered our before sitting down.

At Stark Towers with Peter

"Hey Mr.Stark some of the interns in the lower labs are asking for my help can I go?" Peter asked.

"Of course Peter just come up later." Tony said. "And stop calling me Mr.Stark."

"Of course Mr.Stark." Peter said teasingly as he exited the lab.

Down in the labs

"Peter finally your here the interns have been assigned with a giant project that they have to work  together on and they're not. I need you to help us please."The high intern Alex said begging Peter to help him.

"Alex calm down what do you mean the the interns are not. Not doing what?" Peter asked.

"Peter they aren't working together and Mr.Stark is expecting it by the end of the week." Alex said looking stressed.

"Okay Alex don't worry I'll help you just give me a few minutes to grab my things." Peter said going to the elevator.

Unfortunately for Peter he hadn't realized that the class had already gotten through the lobby and was going up to the lab that the interns were on.

Back with the class

"Hi my names Rebecca and I'll be your tour guide today's Okay here are your passes." Rebecca said. "Eugene Thompson."

Flash shoved through the class grabbing his pass. Flash immediately looked smug and walked over to the side of the scanner. Rebecca went through the entire class before showing the kids how to get through the scanners.

"Rebecca! Ned and MJ didn't get there pass." Flash yelled out towards Rebecca. "Probably because they aren't worth one." He whispered to his friends. They all laughed.

"Actually they don't need one they get to not carry around a badge because they have the facial scans reserved for a select few." Rebecca said looking proud to be leading a tour with them in it. All the interns had heard myths about them but never really see them.

Flash mumbled something about them paying Rebecca just so she would say that.

"Okay follow me to the lower labs."
Scene switch brought to you by Chris Hemsworth because it's hemsworth it. 🤣🤣🤣 (yes I know I stole that from a meme)

Peter has been working with the interns but they're just yelling at each other each time Peter tried to help an intern would tell him he's wrong and then they would all just start yelling at each other again. Well except for Peter.

To Peter the equation was quite easy so he finished it in the first few seconds but when a shy intern who's name is Olivia asked how he did it. Another intern named Fred started yelling that it was so easy and that Olivia was just stupid. So then Jacob, Olivias best friend, started yelling at Fred about how 'if it was so easy why don't you do another one for us and show us how to do it?'. And then the other two interns started arguing about the entire project in general.