Service Dog

30k special 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 thank you all ❤️❤️💕

For DaughterofAthena125

Third POV
"Come on Tessa! Let's go wake up Peter." Tony exclaims as the dog races towards Peters room.

Tessa runs through the doggy door that's installed in Peters door and jumps onto the bed.

Peters POV

I wake up with a heavy weight on my chest.

"Oof. Tessa!" I exclaim as I start playing with Tessa.

"Alright Pete you have 30 minutes to get ready for school." Tony says as he walks into my room.

"Buuutttt daaaaddddd. I don't want to go to school. Everyone's going to stare at me and Tessa." I whine.

"Peter no matter what day you go on their going to stare at you might as well start having them get used to it." Dad says as he ruffles my hair and leaves my room. "Breakfast is in 10."

"Ugh. You agree with me don't you Tessa." I say as I pet her fur.

Tessa looks up at me with a stare that says 'No I don't agree with you'.

"Alright. Fine. Fine. Have it your way." I say as I put my hands up in a surrender position.

I quickly get changed into my "What do you call a mean acid? An A-mean-oh acid" and some long pants.

"Okay Peter. You'll be fiiinnnee. You just have a service dog and everyone will be staring at you you'll be totally fine." I say to myself sarcastically.

"Peter!" Dad yells across the house. "Breakfast is ready!"

"Coming." I yell back. I run through the house sliding into my seat. Dad puts a giant stack of pancakes in front of me and starts talking.

"Okay Peter remember to watch Tessa for when she warns you. She's for your anxiety and you cannot ignore her. Do you understand?"

"I understand dad. I'll watch her for signs of my anxiety." I mumble while shoveling pancakes into my mouth. My philosophy is if I can eat these fast enough I might choke and die meaning I won't have to school today.... it doesn't work.

Dad looks at his watch and looks back at me. "Tim to go kiddo. Happy will drop you off."

"Bye Dad!" I yell grabbing Tessa's leash and my backpack.

I quickly run out to Happy's car and start suiting you Tessa in her service dog gear.

We quickly arrive at school.

"I'm not sure I'm ready Happy." I say sighing to myself.

"Well kid there's not much I can tell you but you'll have to go sometime and there's no time like the present."

"Okay I got this. Thanks Happy!" I say climbing out of the car with Tessa right behind me.

"Peter!" Ned yells pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Ned. Meet Tessa by the way." I say leading Tessa in front of me.

"You got a service dog? Oh Peter that's great." Ned exclaims.

"Hey losers." MJ says walking up to Ned and I.

"Hey MJ. I'd like you to meet Tessa my service dog." I say.

"Oh she's adorable." MJ says showing a little emotion.

"Thanks. I would let you pet her but, she's working right now." I say slightly scratching her head calming me down a bit.