Kidnapping shouldn't be fun Tony

In this fanfic Tony has a sister her name is Cayara but the avengers don't know about her
-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-——
It had been three days since the last time Tony had walked into the compound. He along with his sister, Cayara, had been kidnapped. So understandable he was really tired.

Tony and Cayara had started a weird tradition after the tenth time they got kidnapped. Every momentous occasion like hitting a thousand kidnappings they would come and celebrate together. This past kidnapping had been their 100,000 kidnapping. Usually the party happens right after but since they had to escape themselves they pushed it off for the next day.

While Cayara went up to her own penthouse. Tony decided to get some food. Tony walked out of the elevator he was immediately bombarded with a lecture from Cap.
"Tony, where have you been? You've missed two training exercises that I set up so you could what? Play in your lab???" Steve yelled.

Tony quickly grabbed some food since he hadn't eaten and started walking away from Steve.
"Look Steve I'm tired and don't feel like you lecturing me right now." Tony said as he continued walking towards the elevator.

"No Tony come back here." Steve yelled.

"Night Cap." Tony waved as the doors closed and JARVIS started taking him up to his room.

POV narrator

"I can't believe he would just walk out like that!" Steve yelled to the other members of the team.

"To be fair cap he did look pretty tired." Clint did trying to calm Steve down.

"That is no excuse we have been tired before and Tony has just left instead of going to the briefs!" Steve yelled still mad. "We'll talk about this tomorrow with him for now everyone go to sleep."

Time skip to the next morning

"Morning everyone." Tony said holding his coffee as the Avengers walked into the kitchen.

"Oh no Tony don't think you will be able to get put of missing the team practices and meetings!" Steve said obviously still annoyed from the previous night.

"Wait what?" Tony asked taken aback that Steve would yell at him for being kidnapped. Then it hit Tony. Did they not realize that he had been kidnapped for the past two days?

"You heard me! I can't believe you!" Steve screamed. The Avengers were shocked yes they knew Tony was being an ass about not going to team things but they never expected Steve to start yelling at him.

Tony was hurt. They hadn't realized that he was kidnapped they just realized that he wasn't in the meetings. Nobody came to look for him because if they did they would have known that he wasn't in his lab. Hurt, Tony decided to get down to the lab instead of staying with the team. Just before the elevator doors close "Sir, Cayara was wondering if you could start with it now?" Jarvis asked.

"Tony come back here!"

"Tony listen to Cap just because you want to fool around in your lab doesn't mean you can ignore him!" Clint yelled at Tony. The others just nodded their heads in agreement. Tony should have been there no matter what even if it was something like a important scientific breakthrough.

Tony shook his head and closed the doors of the elevator.

"Sir, you never answered." Jarvis announces over the speaker.

"Huh. Oh ya ya sure. Tell her to bring out the strong stuff after that conversation lord knows I'm going to need it."

Time skip to the end of the day.
Brought to you by Tony Stank being the amazing lunatic he is ❤️❤️

The Avengers hadn't seen Tony all day and they wanted to continue talking to Tony about missing the Team meetings. They decided to all meet up outside of the lab to talk to Tony in his own space so he can't run away from them.

There was laughter echoing through out the walls one of a guys and one of a girls. The Avengers forced themselves into the lab and came face to face with a giant sign that said Happy 1 millionth and Tony and a girl holding shot glasses.

"What is going on here?" Bucky asked not quite understanding what the 100,000 means nor why there was a random girl drinking with Tony in his lab.

"Oh hi guys we were just going over our stories you want to join us?" Tony asked across the room sitting down into one of the chairs.

The Avengers slowly crept over to Tony and the girl.

"Guys this is my sister Cayara."

"Hello." Cayara said giving a slight hand wave.

All of the Avengers looked shocked (well for the spies that was a look of intrigue) how could they not know Tony had a sister?

"What are you guys celebrating?" Natasha asked having been the first to snap out of it.

"Our 100,000 kidnapping!" Tony and Cayara said excitedly clinking glasses and downing them in one sitting.

"Which reminds me. Do you remember our 12,783 kidnapping. Umm what did we call it?" Cayara tapped her chin thinking. "Poker Poe that's it." She said snapping her finger.

"Why would you nickname a kidnapping Poker Poe?" Clint asked with a snort.

"Why is no one addressing the fact that they have had 100,000 kidnappings and aren't dead yet?" Bruce asked looking around at them.

"One question at a time mes amis(my friends)." Tony said chuckling slightly even though Bruce didn't actually direct a question at the siblings. "Since you brought it up Cayara I'll let you tell the story."

"I'll just give you the run down version. Okay so this happened maybe ten years ago. Maybe a little less. So Tony and I got kidnapped by this guy who we named Poe. Long story short we used our manipulation skilz to convince him to play poker with us. So we spent a couple of hours playing poker with him. Which brings me up to why I mentioned this Poe was wondering if we could do our annual poker tournament next week?"

"Annual poker tournament? Shouldn't this foe be in jail?" Thor asked.

"Well technically yes but we like having Poker games with him." Cayara answered.

"When was your 100,000 kidnapping?" Steve asked having stayed quiet for most of the time in the lab.

"Uh three days ago."

"Which is why you missed the briefs and exercises. Oh Tony I'm so sorry. How about we celebrate it because your guys seem to do this a lot and we wouldn't want to break tradition would we?" Steve joked.

"Ya that sounds nice." Tony said while poring more shots for everyone.

"Just to be clear we're not letting Tony or Cayara ever be kidnapped again if we can right?" Steve said.

"Ya were not ever letting either of them out of our sights." Clint said.

The Avengers fist bumped 😂 and went to go party!!!!!!

____________________________________
Tired.

Sorry for terrible writing. Tell me if you think it was good or not.

Live, love, sleep

❤️ ❤️
Tired author

P.S thank you for 5k especially the readers that keeping coming back to read my pasta.

I meant posts but I'm leaving it there because I think it's funny.