Replaced part 3 alternate ending

For FearSearcher for Flash truly isn't smart enough to create a mind control machine

"Gentlemen and lady. Are you enjoying this evening?" Peter questioned.

"Yes it's very nice Peter."

"Mr.Stark you will address me as Mr.Parker only and nothing else. That goes for all of you."

"B-but baby spider please!" Natasha says sounding desperate.

"Miss.Romanoff follow what I requests you to do please!" Peter exclaims.

"Peter if you just give us time to explain......" Steve starts.

"Excuse me but would it be okay for me to steal Mr.Parker for a bit. After all he promised me a dance." MJ cuts off walking into the group.

"That would be fine MJ." Peter said sighing with relief that the conversation was over.

"Wait but we still have to explain to you..." Steve goes on only for his voice to get drowned into the music as Peter and MJ waltz away.

"I don't remember promising you a dance?" Peter says twirling MJ around.

"Peter I am your wife you promised me a dance the day you slipped that wedding band on your finger." MJ said laughing.

"And what a wonderful promise it was because now I can do this." Peter says dipping MJ and kissing her.

They keep dancing the night away. Laughing in each other's arms, twirling around, just having fun until Peters shoulder got tapped.

"Hello Mr.Parker." Agent Coulson said. "Sorry to interrupt your dancing."

"Phil call me Peter and it's entirely fine MJ and I were starting to get dizzy." He said winking at MJ who was swaying slightly.

"Well Mr.Par- I mean Peter I wanted to talk to you in private real quick."

"Okay. Lead the way." Peter said following Phil to a hallway right outside of the ballroom.

"Well I wanted to tell you that the Avengers are trying to get you to believe that they were brainwashed by some idiot named Flag. No maybe it was Flat oh no I got it now it was Flash." Agent Coulson explained. "They had complete control over everything but didn't realize how much you meant to them before you were already gone."

"Thank you Phil. For telling me everything." Peter says. "Do you still work at Stark Industries Phil?"

"Sadly yes. It's terrible after you left they act more and more like children. It's very annoying."

"How would you like a job as a bodyguard with Parker Industries?"

"That would be amazing Peter!"

"Than the jobs yours." Peter says excitedly. "Technically you don't fully work for me yet but if you would like to start now?"

Coulson chuckles. "You want me to get the Avengers out?"

"Yes please they're ruining my charity party!" Peter says looking over at the Avengers who were almost all drunk.

"You got it boss." Coulson said quickly walking over to the Avengers. Peter watched as Coulson grabbed them and led them outside.

"Well that seemed to go well." MJ said wrapping her arms around him.

"Yes it did. Coulson now works for us." Peter smiles brightly at MJ. And with that Peter and MJ danced the night away and lived.....

Happily
Ever
After
____________________________________

Thank you for 25K I'm so happy and love you all so much!!! 😘

Live,
Love,
Stay safe,
Author
❤️❤️