Pepperment Pt.2

Reactions:

Prank 1: Clint pranking Steve

It took around a week for Steve to notice that something was wrong. Sadly he noticed to late for they were already on the field. He was fighting seven Hydra soldiers. They all held their guns out with steady hands not a single ounce of fear. Steve saw them start to pull their trigger finger so he grabbed his shield and blocked the incoming shots.

Only the shots never came. Steve slowly lowered his shield to see what was happening only to see all the soldiers on the floor laughing?! He quickly looked around him knowing that agents only laugh when they outsmarted someone or did something truly evil. But, as he looked around he saw nothing. There was nothing these agents should be laughing about.

Steve was confused and didn't know what to do until one of them spoke. " Ze captain haz eine dick on hiz shield." They stated into his walky talky wiping tears from the corners of his eyes.

Steve quickly turned his shield around to see

(Yes I actually did draw this)"CLIIIINNNNTTTTTT" He yelled out

"CLIIIINNNNTTTTTT" He yelled out. Making birds fly away from the trees surrounding them. In the distance Clint chuckles to himself smiling like the joker.

Prank 2: Peter and Natasha pranking Tony

Peter spent a long time on this project at least two days coding J.A.R.V.I.S into saying what he wants. Which while doesn't sound that long for this type of coding it's eternity to someone who would have been done with three projects by then but this, this was worth it.

Natasha has set up all likely spots where the prank would take place and connected it to her phone so the second the command gets triggered it's notifies them so they don't have to go through hours of taping. Peter coded that also.

After working on it for a couple of days they finally sat down together and watched the cams.

On the cameras:
Focused on Tony:

Tony walked through the hallways sluggishly with a empty coffee cup in his hand. He had bags under his eyes so it was at least a couple of days down in the lab. Luckily Natasha and Peter has already planned how to wake him up.

As he turned the corner and walked into the kitchen the screech version of Iron Man by Black Sabbath cane on over the speakers. Let's just say a very "manly" screech came from Tony and another coffee cup had fallen.

It was only a few hours after he fell asleep after the "screech incident" ,as it became known as, that a attack on New York cane about. The alarm went off loudly around the tower making Tony wake up with a fright. He quickly suited up and flew out to go save the day.

Doom had decided to attack his drone minions flying around everywhere creating havoc. The Avengers all working hard defeating the robots. Minimal damage had been caused to them and the surroundings. Sadly, it didn't stay that way one of the doombots got a lucky shot that managed to bounce off of the metal into the wires shutting down Tony's suit. Luckily though Tony was only flying five feet above the ground.