24

Irene spent two days in the hospital and in that two days Taehyung never once leave her side. He always be there taking care of her. He even spent two night there sleeping on the couch which kinda hurt his neck.

Irene started to feel comfortable to have Taehyung around her and she also felt safe to have him by her side. He helped her a lot and treat her well.

Wendy and his friends also came to visit for two days in a row, cheering her up. Irene never thought that all of them are actually a bunch of good guys.

" The doctor said that Irene can discharge this afternoon. It's time to go home huh ? ", said Taehyung while looking at Irene who was enjoyed munching the apple.

" Irene, I bought you a new clothes. You can wear it later. ", Wendy handed Irene a paper bag.

" Really ? You're so kind, Wendy ! Thank you ! ", she beamed. She gladly took the paper bag from Wendy. Yoongi caressed Wendy's head as a sign that he is proud to have her as his girlfriend.

" The love affection that you are showing right now really make me question if you are really Min Yoongi, the cold-hearted guy I ever know ? ", Seokjin retorted making the others laugh at his statement.

" Shut up, Seokjin. I know that you're jealous but don't make it too obvious.", Yoongi rolled his eyes.

" Jealous my ass. ", Jin talked back.

" I think you should go and find a girlfriend. ", said Hoseok.

" Great idea. Irene, want to be my girlfriend ? ", he looked at Irene who was shocked and received a smack at the back of his head.

" Yah ! What was that for ?! ", he yelled at the person who was standing beside him and it obviously Taehyung was the one who did it.

" Oh there's a fly on your head. ", he lied without feeling guilty.

" A fly ? Really Taehyung ? ", he scoffed in disbelief. Taehyung just shrugged it off.

" Taehyung-ah. We all know that you have fe- ", just before he could say any further Taehyung went to cupped his mouth with his palm.

" You should shut your mouth, Jimin-ah or else the fly will get into your mouth. ", he said in between his gritted teeth.

Jimin look at Taehyung and lick his his palm which made him pulled away his hand from cipping his mouth.

" Yah ! You're so disgusting ! ", he shriek and quickly wipe Jimin's saliva that was sticking on his palm onto Seokjin's shirt.

" Hey ! Hey ! My Givenchy shirt ! ", Seokjin cried as he disgustingly flapping his arm.

Irene and Wendy couldn't stop laughing at how absurb these dorkies behave towards each other. Jungkook and Hoseok at the corner was dying in laughter on the floor. Yoongi and Namjoon facepalmed looking at their dumbass friends.

Irene feels nice to see them who once used to bully her but now turned to be the one who light up her mood.

--

After discharged from the hospital, Taehyung drove Irene to her place.

" Thank you, Taehyung. For everything. ", she beamed as soon as they arrivded at her place.

" It's my pleasure to help you, Irene. If you need anything you can just call me anytime. I'll be there for you. ", he winked.

" Ah what was that for ? ", Irene cringed at his words.

" No. Seriously. If you need anything, just know that I'm only one call away. ", he gave her a reassuring look.

" I wonder why you and your friends being so nice to me. I mean I can't be more grateful for your kindness towards me but it kinda feels...weird ?  ", she muttered.

" We are actually not the bad guy like you always thought, you know. Yeah, I've to admit that we used to mistreat you and somewhat bullied you but to be honest we are not a group of bullies. ", he said.

" Then why did you make me to become your so called servant for ? Isn't that what we called bullying ? ", she retorted as she crossed her arms over her chest.

" You were actually the first person to ever be my 'servant' and having you around was actually fun eventhough you're really hardheaded and short tempered. ", he rolled his eyes, reminiscing those day when Irene was still his servant.

" But I was still obedient, wasn't I ? ", she snorted.

" Yeah true. Very obedient. ", he said in sarcastic tone. Irene just chuckled at his reaction.

" Okay then. I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for sending home. I owed you a lot. ", she sighed.

" Stoo saying that. You don't owe me anything, okay ? ", Taehyung patted her head.

" Okay, okay.  Hmm I want to invite you in but I'm afraid that my neighbors will have a bad thought if they see me bring a guy to my house. But I promised ! I will invite all of you to have a dinner at my house one day. ", she said with a bright smile on her face.

" It sounds great ! ", he beamed. Irene get off of his car. Taehyung rolled down the window.

" Drive safe on your way back home. ", she said before bid him a goodbye.

" Take care. If anything just call me. ", he said before drove off.

Irene turned around and saw the tenant running up to her.

" Irene ! Where have you been ?! ", she worriedly say as she pulled her into her embrace.

" Eo ? I- I sleepover at my friend's house. ", she lied after they broke the hug.

" Aish this kid ! You should inform me.
I was worry sick you know ? I thought something bad happen to you ! ", she cupped both if Irene's cheeks.

" Eo ? Why are your body so hot ? Do you have a fever ? ", she asked with the worry look showned on her face.

" Yeah, I just had a light fever but don't worry I will get better soon. ", she beamed a smile.

" Aigoo ! Let's go inside. It's so cold out here. I'll make you some porridge. Let's go. ", she hugged Irene's shoulder and they went inside together.