02

Here I am. In Seoul. I took a deep breath, taking some fresh air of Seoul inside of me.

Ugh. Smoke. Not fresh at all. I look to my side as I see an 40s old taxi driver smoking while waiting for a passenger.

I pull my luggage and walk to the taxi driver.

" Excuse me, ahjusshi. Can you send me to this place ? " - Me

I showed him an address that I've wrote on my planning book when I searched up for a rental house while I'm in Daegu.

" Sure miss. Get in. " - Taxi driver

I smiled and let him take my luggage and put it in the boot. I went inside the taxi with a hope this taxi driver won't smoke while driving. God please save my lungs.

-

It took us half an hour to arrive at the place. Traffic jam. Of course.

As we arrived, I took my luggage with me. If I asked him to wait, the cost will be super expensive. Never mind, I'll take the public bus later after checking up the first rental place in the list.

After looking around with the owner, the house is so small but the rental cost is unbelievablely expensive.

Thank you, next.

After three to four place I go. All of the rental house doesn't suit my taste and the cost are so damn expensive. How can I afford to live there?

So, I went to the last place that I got in my list. Hope the last would be the best one.

I dialed up the owner number, asking about the house. We met up and she told me that the house is available. She tour me around.

It's a studio-like apartment. So pretty, nice and comfortable. They got all of the facilities in the house. Such as oven, washing machine, stove, bed, couch, a small counter that could be use as dinning table for two people and a small television. Perfect! Plus, the owner told me that my school is near to this place. I can just walk there.

Great. I start to like this place. So, I asked about the rental.  I was so shock. It's cheaper than the other four places. Told ya! The last would be the best !

I paid the owner for the deposit included with security. After I settle the payment, the owner handed me the key and the house is officially mine! Teehee!

 After I settle the payment, the owner handed me the key and the house is officially mine! Teehee!

[ This is how the house looks like ]

I settled my stuff in the house. I look at the clock. It's 6 p.m. already. I need to go out and buy some grocery. Plus, I need to go the shop that sell various school uniform to buy my school uniforms of course since tomorrow is my first day.

I feel so excited. I want to explore the street tonight ! Must be great!

-

So, I went out to the shop that specially sell the various school uniform from different kind of school in Seoul. They are the only shop that provides school uniform there in Seoul.