09

Rumors starts spreading among the student.

KIM TAEHYUNG DATING THE NEW TRANSFERRED STUDENT

This is the headlines that were posted on the school timeline which often be uploaded by those kids from School Media Club.

It become a thing now that student can randomly post anything they want on the school timeline as if it was made for them just to play around with updating some unreasonable, useless and pointless news.

" Yah KimTae. What's up with the 'breaking news' ? ", Hoseok, one of his best buddy asked him as soon as he saw Taehyung walked into the classroom with Irene by his side.

" What news? ", he asked cluelessly. He went to his seat after manage to help Irene with her seat.

" It's weird to look at this scene. Aren't you guys somewhat not in a good term? ", Jungkook asked out of sudden.

" Right. This is so confusing. How come you two end up come together to school? No wonder the kids were so noisy about Taehyung dating the new transferer. ", Jimin butted into the conversation.

" What did you say? ", Taehyung raised one of his eyebrow, a bit taken aback with what Jimin just said.

" Check the school timeline. The tea are still hot. ", Jin gestured him to check on his phone.

Taehyung quickly check on his phone just to bombard with a lot of notifications. Yeah, he set his phone on silent that is why he didn't noticed the incoming notifications.

Irene on the other hand also took out her phone to check up on the school timeline. Her eyes widened as she saw the headline. Meanwhile Taehyung, he was not even shock after reading the news as if he already know that things like this will happen knowing how nosy those SMC kids are.

" They really don't have something else to do, do they? This is so annoying. ", Taehyung clicked his tongue before he shoved his phone back into his pocket pants.

" Deal with it. Who told you to be TOO famous. You literally gained another 200 fangirls. ", Jimin said.

" How the hell did you know that? ", Namjoon's asked Jimin in disbelief.

" Ask Hoseok ", Jimin replied.

" This. ", Hoseok showed them Taehyung's fansclub homepage on his phone.

Handsome Baby Tae FC 
67K users joined.

" That's so cringy ", Yoongi blurted. Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

" Whatever. Back to the main topic. How did you two came to school together? It's just so weird. As far as I remember, you were so mad at Irene on the other day. ", Jimin asked again.

" Irene is now officially become my servant. She will do every little things that I'll ask her to do. I'm her master for now. So, as a good master, I will take care of my servant until she fully recover. ", Taehyung explained just to make his members burst into laughter.

" Yah yah yah what did you say? A master ? A servant? PFFTT HAHAHAHA ! Yah KimTae ! I think you just watched too many kdramas! What the hell with this master-servant relationship that you guys having. Oh my God this is too hilarious to be true. ", Jimin said out loud, gaining everyome attention.

Irene felt so embarrassed, stress and worried. First, people were spreading fake news about her dating with Kim Taehyung. Second, she become a laugh stock of Taehyung's friends. Three, she know that this whole things will make her completely live in a hell. Jennie will not let this slip out of her hand once she received the news.

" Stop it. This is the only way that I could think of at the moment. But I think it's kind of a great idea though. It must be really nice to have a servant. The fun part is yet to come. ", Taehyung smirked, glancing at Irene who was battling with her own thought.

All of his members just shook their head and get back to their own business afterwards.

--

Jennie is now in a makeover room,  letting the make up artist to do her job. Jisoo on the other hand was busy scrolling down on her instgram while licking on her strawberry lollipop when suddenly she rose up from the couch after she received the link that someone has sent to her just to see today's breaking news.

" KIM TAEHYUNG DATING THE NEW TRANSFERRED STUDENT?! ", she read it out loud making Jennie pushed the make up artist away and marched towards Jisoo before she took her phone harshly.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!  YOU BITCH !! ", she shouted, her heart was burn in anger upon reading the news.
She then screamed out of frustation right after she threw Jisoo's phone on the floor.

" Yah! My phone ! ", Jisoo screeched.

" You're so dead ! ", Jennie greeted her teeth as the scene of her stabbing Irene with a knife were playing in her head.

She then walked out of the room,  leaving the photoshoot set without asking for the director's permission making all the staff calling out her name.

" Where is she going ?! We haven't start the photoshoot yet! ", asked the photographer in anger.

" Sorry everyone ! Something come up! Please postponed this photoshoot for another time. Sorry ! It's urgent! ", Jisoo said in rushed before she ran to catch up with Jennie.

" Yah! We don't- ergh! I wonder why people are so demanding for her to be in our magazine! With that attitude? I'm sure she will go nowhere in this industry! ", he blabbered everything out loud as he felt annoyed with Jennie's unprofessional attitude as a model.