03

The next morning.

I woke up at 5 a.m. like I usually did when I'm still at the orpanage home. It is my routine to wake up early in the morning and prepare some breakfast for the kids. Now, I'm alone so I need to prepare a breakfast for myself. It's kinda weird but slowly I will get used to it.

After roasted some bread and make a mug of a hot white milk, I sat on the counter and enjoyed my breakfast. It was so early so I decided to do some excercise in the leaving room. To relaxing all my bones after a long trip yesterday.

As the clock ticked to 6.30 in the morning, I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower. After that,  I walk upstairs to my bed and changed myself into my new expensive school uniform. It fits well on my body as if it made specially for me. Lol.

I sat on my small vanity and touched up my face a bit with some powder and a lip balm. I combed my hair and contemplating whether I want to let it untie or tie it into a ponytail or a bun.

After good 5 minutes of thinking, I decided to tie my hair into a bun. I want to look fresh and neat on my first day of school. I need to take care of my image. I sprayed some perfume on my body.  It is my favourite scent. Rose. 

I look in the mirror. Looking at my self refelction. I am not going to complement myself but I do look pretty today. This uniform really suits me well. 

I smiled as I satisfied with my look

I smiled as I satisfied with my look. I got up from my seat and went to my bed as I took all my needs and put it into my purple backpack that I always used in my old school since I'm in 3rd grade. This bag kinda looks old, worn out and the colour has already faded.

But I don't care much. As long as I can still use it, I will use it.

I walk down the stairs and went to my front door. I turned to my left side and opened the cupboard that I placed my shoes in it. I took my favourite white Converse and put it on. I went out and ready to go.

I walked down the staircases and bumped into the house renter. I bid her a good morning and she did the same.

" Irene-sshi. Are you heading to school already ? " - the renter

" Yes, Mrs. Shin. " - Me

" Just use my bicycle. It's easier for you to go to your school. " - the renter

" It's fine. I can walk there " - Me

I scratch the back of my head. Shy.

" Don't be shy. Just use it. Don't worry. I won't increase your rental fee. " - the renter

I chuckled to her statement. I just nodded and she help to bring her bicycle to me.

" Thank you, Mrs. Shin. I will take a good care of your bicycle. " - Me

" Alright. I entrusted my bicycle to you. Be careful. " - the renter

She bid me a goodbye before she went to her own house.