"Your, so mean." Mya says to me shocked.

I nod. "Only to people who tend to lie or attack me." I say and Mya can't even form words.

"There's no way you have these abilities to sense emotions." Mya says to me.

I just shrug.

"Anna, would you go check up on the class and calm them down for her for tomorrow?" Gaara asks me.

"The next teacher is who I pick, ok Gaara?" I ask and he hums.

"That's fine." Gaara says to me.

I head to the academy as Mya follows me and I head up to the class as Mya tries to talk to me about how bad they are.

I open the door and I hear chaos. I just simply walk in and I sit on the desk quietly.

"ANNA-SENSEI!" All of the kids chorus surprised.

I sweat drop. "I was forced to stay another day by a certain Kazekage and his family. So, guess I have to finish the lesson for today. But before that, is everyone here?" I ask.

"Hold on Sensei, we'll grab the ones in the bathroom." Pres says as she and her brother leave.

I nod. "Sounds good." I say and Mya is shocked. "Told ya." I say to Mya with a smirk.

"Anna, some of your students are in the training area, do you want me to send them up?" Kuhara asks me.

"Would you?" I ask her.

"I will send them up." Kuhara says to me.

She leaves.

"How far did you get with the lesson?" I ask Mya.

"I couldn't even start it." Mya admits and I can sense shame from her.

I nod. "Alright, I want everyone here to clean up the mess." I say to the students who are here.

"Yes Sensei!" The students chorus and I sense them get busy.

Once all my students are here and the mess is cleaned up, I smile. "I just have to say. You broke her in half a day." I say to the students who cheer. "Good job." I say with a grin.

"YOU ENCOURAGE THIS?" Mya yells at me.

"Be quiet! Anna-Sensei is talking!" My students yell back at her, to which I sense shock and fear from Mya.

"Alright. Let's start todays lesson." I say and teach the students the history and the workings of sealing techniques known to the sand.

"Sensei, how do you know so much about the Sand?" Pres asks me.

"I was born here." I say to her amused. "Alright. That just about covers today's lesson, the only homework you have is to go over today's lesson with your parents or guardians, because they might know some things." I say to the class.

"Yes Sensei!" My students chorus.

"And tomorrow, do behave for the teacher of my choosing, ok?" I ask them.

"Yes Sensei!" They chorus and they pack up to leave.

I head out and I head back to the Kazekage office with Mya.

"Well?" Gaara asks us and I sense several chunin in here.

"They'll be good for the teacher of my choosing." I say with a small shrug.

"Good, now Anna, these are the Chunin who volunteered." Gaara says to me.

I inspect their auras, two are men and one is female.