Chapter 27

Anna's POV - The Next Day

I sit in the academy, teaching the kids about chakra.

"ANNA!"

"Shit fuck!" I yell shocked as I fall off the desk.

The kids laughs while I sense Kankuro walk over to my body.

I swipe his legs out from under him and I get up. "Why'd you go and have to scare me like that Kankuro?" I ask as I sit on the desk.

He laughs on the floor. "Just thought it'd be funny." Kankuro says to me.

I look in his general direction, not amused. "Fuck you." I say and he laughs harder. "Children, today, we'll be learning all about how to take down Puppet Masters." I say to the kids as I get off the desk again.

Kankuro shuts his trap and I sense fear. "Anna wait, I'm sorry." He says quickly.

I just my foot on his chest, keeping him in place. "First, you find the chakra strings, you cut them, with chakra blades, and you fight close combat with them, because chances are, they suck at close combat." I say to the kids. "Now Kankuro here, is terrible at close combat and relies heavily on his puppets. Destroy his puppets, and you win." I say and the kids are just amused.

"So not cool Anna." Kankuro says to me.

I shrug and I sit down on the desk again. "Alright, your free to go Kankuro." I say with a wave of my hand.

I sense Kankuro get up. "Temari charged me with kidnapping you for something." Kankuro says to me as I sense mischievous energy from him.

"Class dismissed, class rep, there's a stack of papers here, they're the homework, one page for each kid." I say and I hear and affirmative sound from her.

I dive out the window and Kankuro laughs.

I flip and land on my feet.

"Anna!" Kankuro yells above me.

I race to the gates and I get chased by Kankuro, however, he chases me exactly where he wants me to go.

I skid to a stop to avoid crashing into Temari, Kankuro bowls over and I'm crushed between the two.

"Anna are you ok?" Gaara asks somewhere around us.

I raise a thumbs up weakly.

Kankuro and Temari argue and I start getting annoyed.

I raise my head up fast and Kankuro gets harshly knocked in the jaw by that and rolls off me.

I get up with a huff and Temari starts laughing.

"Anna, your hair," Gaara starts,

I touch my hair confused and Gaara fixes it since it was full of sand. "Thank you Gaara." I say to him with a smile.

I feel the air chill and I know that chill, that's the pissed off fan-girl chill.

I sweat drop and I get slight nervous. "By any chance, uh, where are we?" I ask.

Gaara hums. "The park." Gaara says to me.

I nod. "And there are people here?" I ask.

I get a confirmation hum.

I hear angry shrieks and I slightly tense. "Its the academy all over again during the week I was assigned to sit next to Sasuke." I breath out and Temari laughs.

"There are 4 girls glaring at you Anna." Kankuro says to me.

"Just four?" I ask as I sweat drop.