Chapter 26

An hour of A pissed Tsunade Later - Anna's POV

I head to where Kakashi is training Naruto and I sense Naruto taking a break.

I walk over and I sit next to Naruto.

"Anna?" Naruto asks confused.

I look at him. "I want a hug." I say to him bluntly.

I sense a fizzy warmness from him and he hugs me.

I sit there and let him, and when he sits back, I put my head on my knees as Naruto talks about his training.

I sense Kakashi and Yamato getting up from where they are and they walk over to us.

"Anna, I heard about the mission." Kakashi says to me.

I rest my forehead on my knees as I feel my hair fall around me. "I tried." I say and Kakashi hums while Yamato sighs. "I almost had both of them, almost, and I can't blame my team either." I mutter. "Oh how I wish I could."

"What happened during the mission?" Kakashi asks me.

I snort. "Oh you know, the usual, we go out looking for a body, find the akatsuki, I'm pushed out as the decoy and then stuck on the sidelines, I disappear for about five minutes to cool down, run in with Deidara, decided to go back and then I fight both Akatsuki members for hours, and almost manage to capture both of them, but no! I manage to incapacitate one of them and nobody makes a move to keep him down, so I end up using one of my jutsu, and then summoning Mint. I then go to fight the other, incapacitate that one, only to find the other escaped my Jutsu, and was then fighting my summon, then Asuma decides to step in against what I said and fights the immortal while I fight the other dude who woke up, and then Asuma dies and the two Akatsuki members leave to god knows where." I say in mild annoyance and just the thought of how bitter my mission went.

"So that's what happened." Yamato says in surprise.

I sit put my forehead on my knees.

"Do you always sulk after a failed mission?" Yamato asks me.

"Yeah." Kakashi says as he pats my head.

I sulk while I sense nervousness from everyone around me.

"Its ok, Anna!" Naruto says to me quickly and I sense a whoosh of air next to me.

I lift my head up to follow his chakra and Naruto grabs my hands.

Naruto pulls me up. "Come on Anna! Why don't you go get us some food and we can take a break?" Naruto asks me.

"Naruto, how do you suppose she do that?" Yamato asks him confused.

"Ok." I say to Naruto and he pats my head with a fizzy warmness.

"How are you supposed to get food yourself?" Yamato asks me.

I look in his direction. "I'm capable of doing things myself Yamato." I say to him and Kakashi chuckles amused as I snort.

I head into the village and I get food and go back.

I sit under a tree as the others eat and I end up dozing off.

"She's adorable."

"I will kill you." I say calmly.

Its Sakura, Sai and Naruto and they've surrounded me.

"Come on, we're gonna go help Shikamaru's team defeat the two Akatsuki members." Sakura says to me.

"I already dealt with those fuckers once, I'm not doing it again." I say as I stretch and I get more comfortable.

"But this could be your revenge for failing the mission and losing Asuma." Sai says to me.