Chapter 15

The Next Morning - Anna's POV

I slowly stir and I sense an arm on my shoulder and I sense Gaara's chakra next to me and a bed under us.

Heat slowly rises to my cheeks as I sense Sakura and Naruto looking at us.

"Good morning." Gaara says to me and I fall off the bed surprised.

"Morning." I say quietly as I hide my flustered face and Naruto and Sakura laugh.

"Are you ok?" Gaara asks me and I nod.

"I'm fine." I say to him.

"She's finally grown up." Sakura says at last.

"S-Shut up!" I say to her and she laughs as I sense Gaara is confused by all of this.

I get up and I shake my head a few times and I hit her on the head and I hit Naruto on the head.

"Idiots." I say and after a while, all of us are at the gates.

"My youthful rival looks refreshed." Lee says to me and I sweat drop.

"No." I say and Neji hums amused while Tenten laughs.

Naruto and Gaara say goodbye and then I sense the Sand Siblings look at me.

I give them a closed eyed smile. "Until we meet again." I say to them and they hum and we all get going.

"Why does everyone hum after Anna talks?" Lee asks and I ignore the question.

"We don't know." Naruto and Sakura say simultaneously and I send them an unnoticeable glare at them that those two can see but the others can't.

"They seem nervous." Tenten comments and I place my hands on Naruto and Sakura's shoulders with a closed eyed smile and the two tense.

"They're fine, they just talk simultaneously every once in a while, it really shows that they're connected on a deep level." I say and Sakura growls.

"NO WE'RE NOT!" Sakura and Naruto yell at me and I laugh as the two yell at me.

"She's covered something up." Tenten says to Lee.

"No she hasn't, she changed the subject." Lee says to her, then realizes I covered something up. "She covered something up." Lee says shocked.

I just laugh as Naruto and Sakura continue yelling at me and I put my hands behind my back as we walk, until, Guy runs past us and I can tell Kakashi is on his back.

"SO YOUTHFUL!" Lee yells excitedly. "Anna?" Lee asks me and I shrug.

"Your not." Neji says to me and I just smile.

"Come on Neji, have some fun." I say and he sighs in annoyance and I ride Lee piggyback, back to the village and I get down.

"So youthful!" Lee and Guy say simultaneously and I sense Kakashi half dead on Guy's back.

"Guy, my Sensei is dying on your back." I say to him and he freezes.

"Anna, you go report to the Hokage about the mission, I'll take Kakashi to the Hospital, Lee, go with her." Guy says to us and I hum in acknowledgment.

I head to the Hokage office with a pumped up Lee beside me and I just walk in.

"Anna, have you ever, heard of knocking?" Tsunade asks me irritated.

"Yes, but you know I don't knock, just for you." I say to her with closed eyed smile and she sighs irritated. "Anyways, the mission was successful, we saved Gaara, Kankuro is alive, the Sand are fine and two Akatsuki members were killed." I say to her with a bright smile and I sense shock from her.