Chapter 28

3 days Later - Anna's POV

I arrive back at the village and I head straight for the Hokage Office.

Once there I knock on the door and I head in without much other warning.

"Anna!" Naruto says surprised.

I ignore him. "You made me deal with brats! They were nice to me but still! On top of that, because I'm a girl and a friend of Gaara's for who knows how long, I was smothered by fan-girls who wanted to know everything! And don't get me started on the fact that I was attacked there by Haru Ward! My grandfather! In the middle of the fucking night!" I say to Tsunade, pissed.

She starts to laugh.

"Not funny Tsunade! I was almost killed for like the 5th time this month!" I yell at her.

Tsunade stops after a minute. "But I take it you did your mission?" Tsunade asks me.

I huff. "Yes, they finally found a replacement teacher so I could finish my mission." I say and Tsunade nods.

I feel a devious feeling from her.

"She's ignoring us completely. What did we do?" Naruto whines.

I snort.

"She's gonna be mad at us for a while." Sakura sighs.

"Why are you mad at your team Anna?" Tsunade asks me.

I huff quietly. "They wanted me to come with them to get revenge for Asuma. I don't like to get revenge on people, and it pissed me off that they would even suggest it." I say and Tsunade hums.

"We're sorry!" Naruto cries as he tries to hug me but I hold him back by his forehead.

I snort. "I'm heading home Tsunade. I got lost on the way back and had to figure out a way to get out of, not only quick sand, but a dirt trap and a spider cave." I say and Tsunade laughs.

I head back to my apartment and I shower and change into some sweat pants and t-shirt.

I make myself some food and I teleport to Fox Canyon.

I sit down with my food, against a tree.

"ANNA!" Gadreel cheers as I sense him race towards me.

I sense Mint catch him. "Chill out kit, go sit with Lucifer." Mint says to him as she sets him down.

"Ok." He says and I listen to him run.

I sense Mint lay down next to me.

I eat and then I take a nap with my head on Mints fur.

"Anna!"

I wake up to being prodded by who seems to be Legacy. "What's wrong?" I mutter.

"You should at least go home to sleep, its gonna rain and you could catch cold." Legacy huffs.

Mint laughs and I smile. "Fine, I'll go home." I say as I grab my bowl and I teleport home.

I lay down on my couch and I chill for a while.

A while later

I head to the Hokage office, half asleep but in my mission gear.

I head inside and I sense several other people here, specifically Jonin.

Neji walks up next to me, he seems slightly tired to.

"What's going on?" Yamato asks, he sounds tired too.

"We located the 3 tails, we have to seal it before the Akatsuki get their hands on it." Shizune informs us.

"How would we do that?" Guy asks confused.