Chapter 29

A few days Later - Anna's POV

I stop in a tree near the Konoha gates, a weird ominous chill goes through the air.

I turn in the direction of the north, its too ominous.

"Anna?" Lee asks confused as he jumps back to me.

"There's a weird ominous chill in the air." I say and Lee hums. "I won't worry about that now. Whatever happens will happen." I say after a minute.

"Right! Let's go report our mission!" Lee proclaims and I hum.

We head to the Leaf Village and me and Lee go to the Hokage office.

A Few Days Later

"Anna!" Tsunade yells as I walk into her office, yawning, and I mean, literally walking into her office, hitting the door and then the wall.

I feel the wall and I walk normally into her office like normal people. "Its like, early, I think. So why am I here?" I ask Tsunade.

"Anna its noon." Tsunade says to me.

"Oh." Is all I say, unimpressed.

I sense Neji walk into the office behind me, he seems awake.

He puts his hand on my shoulder to let me know how close he is to me, and then takes it off. "You seem like you just woke up and got dressed." Neji comments in a mock tone.

I snort. "Fuck off." I say to him.

Neji chuckles amused.

"You two are heading to the sand village, Neji, you'll be teaching the brats since Anna made it clear last time that she had a hard time trying to be a teacher and act civil." Tsunade starts amused.

I roll my eyes. "That wasn't it. I almost died in my sleep that week. And it didn't help that I had to teach brats of all people." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"You can't handle children?" Neji asks me amused.

I know where he's going with this. "You fuck." I say to him.

"I mean, I would have thought, since your childish attitude never shuts off, that you and children would get along." Neji continues.

I turn my head in his direction, making it known I did not find that amusing as I sense mockery from him.

"And Anna, since Kankuro and Temari are leaving when you two get there, Gaara has requested a body guard as well." Tsunade says to me amused.

"That was with out a doubt, Temari's idea." I say and Neji nods.

Tsunade laughs. "You two better be gone in half an hour." Tsunade says to us.

"Yes Ma'am." Neji says to me.

I mock say that to Tsunade, who gets pissed.

"Come on and stop getting into trouble." Neji says as he pushes me out the door.

I huff but I go grab my bag from my house and then I head to the village gates, having already memorized the leaf village.

I sense Neji get here after a bit and we set off.

It takes us a few days to get there.

"A two man team this time Anna?" Baki asks surprised.

"Hello to you too Baki." I say and I sense Gaara nearby, however his chakra sand is spread out everywhere, putting my senses off by a lot. "Gaara, I know your here, your chakra is everywhere." I say to him.

I sense him appear before me.

"How?" Neji asks me.

"His sand is spread out, and I can sense chakra's, well that sand has his chakra, it put me off." I say to Neji.