25) Custard.

The next few weeks flew by so quickly that I would have most likely would have missed it if I had got something caught in my eye and had blinked really hard to rid myself of it. During this time I had gone for a few interviews with one of them being fruitful enough that I had landed the job the second day after meeting the principle of the school. A feat that Kendall had celebrated with a trip for drinks that she deemed to be going out for dinner which reminded me once again not to have any alcohol on an empty stomach.

The position was at a school close to where Giovanni lived and I crossed my fingers that I would not have the misfortune of running into him there. However, I was not blind to how shit my luck had been of late so I knew to keep my fingers crossed longer than I felt would be necessary.

Although speaking of his Italian ass he had not stopped sending me flowers every second day with a cornier message each time and dare I say it for the passed two bouquets I had kept them in a jar on my vanity. Did that make me crazy?

I had decided to not think much of it as I chalked it up to being tired of wasting pretty flowers that made me feel good as I looked at them. I was not stupid though and I knew better than to have it break my walls down when it came to him. Giovanni was a slippery snake and it almost made me laugh when I had seen the look on Kendall's face when she had seen them in a vase and at home next to my laptop.

One person that I had been secretly talking to without my best friend knowing was his cousin, Malcolm. He was currently being the perfect gentleman with a good morning text, a general chat throughout the day, followed by one when it was time for bed too. There had been no exchange of explicit video or pictures not even written ones. It was honestly refreshing as I could see that he liked me for who he was speaking to not who he was seeing with his beautiful blue orbs.

We had also sorted things out for the most part when it came to his family with him explaining himself and me making him promise that from here on out I expected complete honesty.

Something which he was willing to given without question.

Tomorrow I would start my new job which meant that I would be seeing him again and I was most definitely looking forward to it. I would be looking for a car as soon as I could afford it so that I would be less of a burden and would follow that closely with an affordable car to pay off.

It would also make it more discreet when I wanted to visit him when Kendall left for the night to only the lord knows where. I was more than sure that she knew exactly what was going on between the two of us, but I figured that she assumed when she was ready to say something about her mystery love interest then so would I.

As if on cue I heard the sound of the door bell ring, followed by Kendall screaming my name on the top of her lungs as if she could not have just signed for the bouquet without me.

"Coming bitch." I shouted back to her as I slid across the floors in a pair of frilly pink socks and an oversized band tee.

I gave Kendall a look as I passed her in the hallway which she returned with a smirk. She was so weird sometimes I swear.

"You're not the delivery man." I screeched as I stared up at Malcolm who looked as much of the Greek God that I had recently fanaticised about since I had seen him in his casual wear on our date.

He chuckled as he ran a large hand through his golden blond hair, "No I am not princess. Is there a package that you were waiting on?"

"Not one that's important." I replied as I caught myself from salivating as I looked at him in the formal wear that he currently had on. He really was a gift from up above today his muscular torso was wrapped in a charcoal shirt that had its sleeves rolled up to his elbows and left his tanned forearms on full display. What I would not do to have those on either side of my head as his body trapped me beneath him.