4) Amore.

‘A twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same…’

The lyrics to one of Iggy Azalea’s new songs blast through the clubs speakers.

It is a Friday night. Meaning the hottest place to be at in town, opens their doors for the weekend. The building is illuminated with different colour strobe lights and a fog machine for the main dance floor.

With the bar  lined with a variety of different liquors for those that need to wet their throats, before dancing themselves tired.

However, I don’t get a chance to even  try out the new pair of stiletto heels, I had bought last week. Before, Kendall drags my sorry butt straight to the VIP lounge.  The bouncer is one of my brothers friends so I’m not surprised when he sends a smirk my way.

Did I mention that Kyle had been a major party boy back in the day?

Once even ending up hitting a police officer because he thought that it had been a stripper. Needles to say he had ended up in jail for the night. After getting busted, with a girl wrapped around his penis. During the time he should have been at one of his many failed attempts at a business. My Father had given him an ultimatum either quit partying and work for him. Or get removed from his will, as well as getting his credit cards taken away.

Seeing as he is all for the life of the rich and the famous. He started by getting a steady girlfriend who is now his wife and ditching his old ways.

“Ms. Richmond?” He questions with a mocking tone.

Henry is what some consider good looking. Coming from a Latin and Irish decent, his rugged good looks and light blonde hair. Could make any girl weak in the knees. Every girl, excluding me and including Kendall.

Her long brunette extensions nearly knock me over, as she tosses it over her shoulder. (She decided on it this afternoon, apparently the shortness of her old hairstyle wasn’t working for her). Giving Henry a clear view of her low-cut dress and what lies beneath the fabric. “Well I’ll be damned if it isn’t Aurora Richmond. How are you beautiful?” As well as being model material, he is a one of the biggest flirts in the world.

                                                “I could be doing better if I didn’t have to see you.” I reply cheekily, a smile makes its way to his face. Showing of the most perfect set of white teeth. Kendall nudges me in my side, motioning towards Henry. “As lovely as ever I see and who might this be?” Like the tool he is, he takes Kendall’s hand in his own and kisses it lightly.