12) Disease?

^^^^^^
Please check out my spinoff book: 'The Spanish Businessman.'

---

My lips parted on their own accord as they met with his, each one fighting for their own trickle of  dominance. His hands tangled themselves in my hair as mine wrapped around his neck. Giovanni suckled on my tongue and pulled it towards his mouth. A loud moan drew itself from the back of my throat in longing. I just wanted his body as close as possible, not caring about the consequences that I was sure were to follow.

The roots of my hair were being pulled on so harshly, that a painful hiss left my lips. Instead of making me pull back it encouraged me to further deepen the passion filled lip lock.

Giovanni's hands moved from my mane, gliding down my body, his arms brushed my aching breasts during the descent. My butt was clenched in the palms of the Italian brute, the flesh kneaded to bring my crotch closer to his member. "Amore, you are making me so hard."

I groaned even louder as his lips moved to my neck, sucking at the tender, overheating flesh there. "Fućk." I hissed as our hips ground into one another-fiercely.

"It looks like I'll be having that grandbaby soon." A deep voice rumbled from behind me.

My arms removed themselves from Giovanni so quickly you could have sworn he was some kind of diabolical disease. Although, the Italian was having none of it and wrapped his front against my back as I stared at my Father in horror. "This is not what is looks like..."

"Just remember to forget the protection, I'm sure you're both safe and I want an heir from you." If possible, my cheeks reddened even more, staining my fair skin.

"You shouldn't say things like that Dad, people will think things..." Giovanni's arms tightened the around my waist as he nuzzled himself against my neck. "I'm just saying Aurora, you guys would make beautiful children."

"Not doubting that Father, I just suggest you don't be as crude in company." I replied, throwing some of his own medicine back into his face.

"Soon to be family." Dad muttered under his breath, although not softly enough. He seemed to catch on to his slip up as my orbs narrowed in confusion.

My eyebrow raised, waiting for a reply-which didn't come.

"I think it's time for desert, Kyle and Pamela are waiting outside."

I removed myself from Giovanni's hold, to get a frown in return. My hand slipped through his own as I led us back to the evil twosome. Noticing our arrival and the joining of our hands, my brother moved to sit next to his wife. As Gio and I slid into seats next to one another.

"It looks like the two of you have finally made up." I gave my companion a shy, but happy smile in answer. "I just wonder how Kaleb will feel about it." Giovanni glared at Pamela's smug grin, while mine immediately vanished from view.

How could I have forgotten?

"That has nothing to do with your wife Kyle and I suggest you reign her back in." My Fathers distinctive voice rumbled from the door, Mother following behind him closely.

My appetite lost, I focused my attention on playing with the bracelet clasped around my wrist instead. "Don't listen to her amore, that is the sound of jealously that you do not need to take notice of." Rolled of Gio's tongue as he leaned in near to my ear, caressing my hand beneath the table.