1v1 Battles pt 2

A/n here is a beautiful gif of Him performing Go Go. You're welcome.

I have a good idea for this chapter so enjoy!

🌸...................🌸
Y/n pov

"Izu! Are you okay!?" I shout as I slam Recovery Girl's door open.

He looks at me and smiles softly. "Yeah I'm fine."

"What a relief!"

"I'm gonna need you to leave as I prepare Mr. Midoriya for surgery." Recovery Girls says to me and my friends.

"Wait! Surgery!?" We all exclaim. She nods and waves us towards the door.

Before I left the room I asked if I could wait outside. She said it was fine.

🌸..................🌸

After a little bit of time, Izu walks out of Recovery Girl's office. When he does he notices me sitting down next to the door.

"Oh! Y/n! U-um-" before he can finish I stand up quickly and hug him. He hesitates before he hugs me back.

"I swear if you pull something like that ever again I will kill you!" I say releasing him from my death grip.

He laughs nervously. "No pr-promises." He says. Sigh.

I hug him again and we go back to the stands. Once there, our friends greet us and question Izu to see if he's okay.

I go and sit back into my seat next to my wife. Once I sit down she turns her head to face me.

"You have to tell him sooner or later." She says.

"Tell who what?" I question playing dumb.

"You know what I mean. You have to tell Midoriya you like him."

"But what if I want you to be my wife forever!" At this she laughs.

"You'll always be my wife Y/n."

"Yay!"

"You still have to tell him soon though."

"When do you think I should? I'm a nervous wreak when it comes to this stuff! I have never confessed to someone. What do I say? What did I do? Could you and the girls help me?"

"I'll help you. And I'm sure the girls would love to help as well." She says.

"Wow. I love you." She just laughs again.

We then turn and watch the match. Right now it's Bakuhoe against my best boy Kiri. It's a really good matchup too. Bakugou can use his explosions to attack and Kirishima can use his hardening to defend.

But by the end, the victor was Bakugou. But Kirishima did really well considering he was up against a crazy man.

They are now taking a break before the semi finals to clean up the arena. While on break, I go with Momo, Mina, Kyoka, Ochako and Toru to get some lunch from the cafeteria.

Once we got our lunch, we found a table to eat at. And I decided to ask them for advice.

"I've decided that I wanna confess to Izuku. But imma need y'all's help. I've never done anything like this and I don't know what to do. So could you guys pretty please help me because You're all queens who probably know more about this stuff than me."

After I finish I see them all looking at me with sparkles in their eyes. Then they all squeal with delight.

"Of course we will help you!" Says Toru. I smile at her.

"Yeah! This will be totally fun!" Says Ochako.

"We will teach you our ways." Mina says in a weird voice. At this I laugh.

"You guys are the best!" I say and we all go in for a group hug.

🌸..........................🌸

After lunch we all head back to our seats to watch the semi finals. The first match is Todoroki against Iida. Instead of paying attention to the match, I keep thinking about what my friends told me at lunch.

They all gave me a bunch of tips on what to do. They all had a small difference in opinions but they all agreed on one thing: I should confess today.

The match ended with Todoroki winning. The next match is going to be Tokoyami against Bakugou.

🌸.................🌸

At the end of this battle, Tokoyami lost and Bakugou won. Which means that the final is Todoroki vs. Bakugou. This should be interesting.

🌸..........................🌸

A/n yeah I know it wasnt the best chapter, but told ya I had smt planned. Just wait till the next chapter.