The Obstical Race

A/n okay I got nothing to say bye

🌸...................🌸
Y/n pov

"Ready! Set! Begin!"

Everyone starts running through the tunnel but I use the shadows around me to go over everyone's heads. I knew that something was gonna happen here. Now everyone is stuck in the tunnel.

It's a good thing I'm off the ground because soon after people got stuck in the tunnel, the temperature dropped and I knew immediately that Todoroki froze the ground.

After a I'm out of the tunnel I land on the ground and start running. I'm only a few places behind Todoroki.

While running I begin to see the zero pointers from the entrance exam. Once they came into view, Todoroki froze them while they were off balance (as a dancer I can tell when things are off balance). Once frozen, they start falling over but I hold them up long enough to slip under them.

Once I get past, I hear them crash. I refuse to look back and I just keep going.

Soon we end up at a canyon with a bunch of rock platforms and ropes connecting them. I see Iida using his engines to get across and Todoroki using his ice to slide. I decide to just use the shadows around me and walk in mid air. This trick takes a lot of concentration but it was still pretty fast.

Once on the other side I continue to run, rubbing the blur out of my eyes. I'm am currently on 3rd place.

After a little mire running, we end up at a field of landmines. I decide to use a different part of my quirk. I run straight into the landmines and slip into the shadows.

I call this shadow traveling. I can only travel a few meters at a time but it's faster than slowly walking through the mines.

After slipping from shadow to shadow, I eventually end up in Todoroki's shadow. I slip right back into the shadow and end up a little further ahead.

Once I'm ahead of Todo and Baku I hear a huge explosion behind me. This makes me pause but I quickly regain my composure and continue what I was doing.

Pretty soon, I'm at the end of landmine field. I continue running. After a second I hear another explosion and I see a shadow flying over me. I look up and see Izuku. When he lands he uses his momentum and continues to run. I try my best to catch up but he's going too fast.

I run through the tunnel back into the arena. I'm really proud of myself but I quickly realize that Todoroki got ahead of me at the last second. But 3rd place is still pretty good.

I start making my way to Izuku. He looks happy and surprised. Me too honestly.

"Hey Izu! You did amazing out there! What you did at the last obstical, genius." I say patting him on the back.

He starts blushing and replies, "O-oh. U-um. It was n-nothing r-really! What about you! You w-were brilliant w-with that last m-move!"

"Oh that? That was nothing. Just something I figured out a few months ago. I call it shadow traveling. Right now I can only travel a few meters at a time. But I can travel in a long chain." I reply.

I swear, if he had paper he would be writing everything down. His hands were twitching and his eyes were sparkling.

"That's amazing Y/n! Can you tell me more later? So I can write it down?"

"Sure."

🌸..........................🌸

Pretty soon, Midnight stands on the podium getting ready to announce the next event. They spin the wheel again. When the wheel stopped Midnight announced that we were doing a cavalry battle.

She told us we could be in teams of two to four people. She then told is to go look for teammates. I look around to see who's team I can be on but by the looks of it, everybody knows what team they wanna be on.

I then feel a tap on my shoulder. When I turn around I see someone I haven't seen since first year of middle school.

"Hey Neito! It's been a while!"

🌸.......................🌸

A/n hehehehehe

Neito is your friend now!

Thanks for reading