The Dinner

A/n
All this is taking place in their third year of middle school. So it's before the entrance exam.
Thank you!

Izuku pov

When I get home from training, I see my mom grinning while cooking dinner.

"There you are Izu!"
"Hi mom."
"We have a new neighbor coming over for dinner."
"Okay."
"And she's your age!"

Wait. A GIRL! I'm not used to talking to girls! The only female I can to is my mom!

"She'll be over in a minute. So when she gets here, you two can talk while I finish cooking." As soon as she says that, we hear a knock on the door.

Y/n pov

After I get dressed, I head over to their apartment.

Once I get there, I knock on the door and am met with the face of a cute green haired boy.

"Hi! I'm L/n Y/n!"
"U-um h-hi. I'm Mi-midoriya Izuku." He studders.
After we introduce ourselves, he let's me in. I walk in and see Inko cooking. Mmmmm. It smells really yummy!

I walk over to her. "Hi miss Midoriya. The food smell really yummy."

"Thank you. I'm making Katsudon!"

Ohhhh yum.

"Why don't you and Izuku go talk and get to know each other while I finish up in here?"

I nod and start walking back over to Midoriya.

"And Y/n," I turn around, "please call me Auntie Inko." She smiles.

I nod and sit down next to Midoriya. He looks akward. I don't think he's used to talking to girls.

After a minute of just sitting there, I decide to talk about heroes. I'm pretty sure he likes heroes because he's wearing an All Might shirt.

Izuku pov

As we sit there, she asks me, "Is your favorite hero All Might?"

How did she know?

"U-um y-yeah. But how d-did you know?"
She shrugs. "Probably 'cause your wearing an All Might shirt."

Oh, I guess I am.

"Who's your favorite hero?" I ask.
"I really like Hawks and Gamg Orca. But my favorite is Shadow Theif."

"Cool. I like those ones too. Not a lot of people know Shadow Theif! So it's cool that you do!" I say.

As we continue to talk about heroes, I can't help but think she looks really familiar.

"Izu! Y/n! Dinner's ready!" My mom shouts from the kitchen.

We walk over and sit down. Y/n sits next to me and I can't help but blush.

🌸...................🌸

Y/n pov

"That was really good Inko. Thank you for the meal!" I say as i rub my now full belly.

"It was no trouble. I was happy to have you over. And I noticed that you and my Izuku were talking about heroes."

I nod.

"Well, I must be on my way. My brother's gonna be home soon and I have to finish unpacking."

"Bye Y/n." Inko says.
"Bye." Says Midoriya.
This time I say bye, "bye."

I walk out. I sigh. That was really good. I stretched as I walked back over to my brother's apartment.