Random Chapter #3

This is Hoshiko. Aight bye.

Izuku pov

As L/n and me are talking she told me about her love for dance and her recent competition.

Just then I realized why she looked so familiar. She was the dancer I saw at the competition my cousin was judging.

A/n in case you're wondering, yes his cousin is completely made up.

My face got a little red just thinking about the fact that she was the dancer I thought was cute. I mean, she still is cute. I immediately get even more red. She doesn't seem to notice though.

After a while, we talk about school and I ask which high school she wants to attend. I was surprised and happy when she said that she wanted to attend U.A.

🌸..............🌸

After we ate dinner, she decided that she should go home.

Once she's gone my mom gives me a smile.

"Isn't she just so cute?" My mom asks with a smirk on her face.
"I guess, yeah - waIT WhAt?!" I say caight off by her question.

She just shrigs and we clean up dinner.

Y/n pov

Once I get home I'm tackled to the floor by a heap of something.

"Y/N! WHERE WERE YOU!" My oh so annoying brother shouts in my ear. I push him off me and tell him I was hanging out with the neighbors while he was gone.

He wipes a fake tear. "I'm so proud of you Y/n. Making friends so fast!" He attempt to hug me again but I side-step and let him fall to the ground.

I walk to my room as he cries for attention. I grab my phone and set an alarm for tomorrow. Why? Because the entrance exams for U.A. are tomorrow.

I climb into the comfort of my bed and try to sleep but I'm so nervous it takes me hours to finally fall asleep.

Ah yes a short chapter for once