"Listen here, you sassy little bitch. Ethan might let you disrespect him, but with me, you're going to behave. I'm in charge, okay," he spat harshly as his fingers dug painfully into the skin of my arm.

 "Leave me alone, that hurts," I cried as I tried to squirm my arm out of his vice-like grip. 

Why the fuck was he treating me like this? 

Connor leaned closer, so his beer breath wafted over my face. "If you so much as move another inch without my permission, I will fuck you up so baldly that you won't even be able to talk. Am I clear?" He threatened as his mean eyes bore into my own. 

I felt tears prick to my eyes, and I nodded my head. 

 "Good," he snapped as he released his hold on my arm.

 "Now get the fuck away from the door, and sit," he said as he pointed at the bed. 

I contemplated running, but I dismissed the idea when I realized it was stupid. Nobody else was upstairs, and if he caught me, which he undoubtfully would, I would have just made things a whole lot worse for myself. 

In defeat, I did as he said and walked over to the bed and sat down.

He stalked closer to me and stopped once he reached the foot of the bed. 

"Connor, why are you doing this?" I asked pathetically as tears started to blur my vision. He was terrifying me. 

He smirked, as though he got a sick satisfaction out of seeing me like this. "The reason I'm doing this is very simple, Mia. I'm doing this for revenge," he chuckled.

I scrunched my face up in confusion. "Why the hell do you want revenge on me?"

He looked me up and down in amusement. "I might as well clear up a few things for you," he laughed. "Firstly, your precious little boyfriend isn't dehydrated at all, he is as high as a fucking kite on Ketamine. April dosed it into his beer, and the little idiot drank it right up," he snickered.

 I felt my heart stop, not being able to believe my ears. This couldn't be real. There's no way they could be sick enough to drug him.

 "But...but...why would she do that, she likes Ethan?" I stuttered out pathetically.

 He smirked. "Yeah, that's the problem, she likes him a little too much. She roofied him, so she can fuck him without him stopping her," Connor laughed.

 As soon as he said that, my stomach turned, and I felt like I was going to be sick. He was practically unconscious, so he stood no chance at defending himself. He probably didn't even know where he was. I felt a chill run down my spine as I realized that she was probably with him right now.

 "Fuck you. You're both sick!" I spat in disgust.

 With that final word, I flew off the bed and sprinting for the door. 

I needed to save Ethan.

 There was no way I was just going to sit here quietly while he was being molested in another room. Consequences be damned.

I quickly unlocked the door, but then I let out a scream as a hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back. I was dragged to the other side of the room before I was roughly thrown onto the bed. 

With heavy, jagged breaths, I scrambled up onto my elbows, feeling scared beyond belief. 

"Bitch, I thought I told you to sit on the fucking bed. I'm not done talking yet," he hissed as his face colored an angry red.

 My lower lip quiver pathetically, and the back of my head throbbed painfully from where he had grabbed it. I had lost all my confidence, and I was too scared to move.