Chapter 32

Once I was finished changing, I opened the door to the bedroom and let Ethan come back into the room. As soon as he saw me, he burst into laughter. 

"Shut up," I snapped in embarrassment. 

His clothes were ridiculously big on me, so I had to roll his jogging bottoms up around five times and tie a knot at the end of his t-shirt. This could have been easily prevented if had just let me borrow his mum's clothes.

 "You look so cute," he said squashing my face in between his palms.

 I pushed him away angrily. "I feel like you found the biggest clothes you could find, just to piss me off," I scowled. 

His smile just increased even more. "Absolutely," he laughed.

 I just gave him a dirty look before pushing past him so I could get out the door.

 "Chubs, where are you going?" he asked in confusion. 

I turned back to face him. "Obviously, to get a snack. It's like you don't even know me," I scoffed, as I looked him up and down judgmentally. 

"Are you sure you don't want to hang out a little longer in my room? Alone...." he drawled out suggestively, with a teasing glint in his eyes. I hesitated for a couple of seconds, as the memory of us heavily making out on my bed came to mind.

 "Nope" I squeaked out, as I quickly turned around and headed down the stairs. I didn't trust myself to be alone upstairs with him for too long. It would just be asking for trouble.

I made my way down to the kitchen and immediately opened their freezer and helped myself to their supply of Ben and Jerry Ice cream. Once I had obtained my prize, I skipped my way to the living room and flopped down on to the sofa with a long sigh. 

Ethan entered the living room after me, eyeing the ice-cream in my hand in amusement. "I see you don't waste any time," he chuckled as he took a seat on the sofa beside me. 

He had frustratingly decided to sit ridiculously close to me that he was completely squashed up against my side. And as you can imagine this sent my body into a hormonal frenzy. I was just an innocent girl, trying to resist the urge to jump in his bones and what does he do? He takes a seat right next to me on this ginormous fucking sofa. 

"I know my priorities," I shrugged as I flipped off the lid to the ice-cream and sunk my spoon in. I paused as I remembered I was supposed to be looking after Damien.

 "Your Mum's making sure the boys aren't drowning, right?" I asked cautiously. 

"Yeah, don't worry. I saw her sitting outside on the lounger, watching them," Ethan reassured me.

 "Excellent," I said with a contented sigh, as I cocked my feet up on the coffee table in front of me.

  Now time to enjoy my sugary treat...

However, I couldn't entirely relax as I felt Ethan's eyes digging into the side of my face. 

"What?" I snapped when I finally couldn't take it anymore. 

He just chuckled at my outburst, and his eyes crinkled with laughter. "Nothing, I just missed you that's all," he shrugged, as his eyes softened. "And I'm..I'm," he stuttered as he looked down in shame. "I'm sorry for what I said the other day, it was stupid. It was also stupid of me to think I could ignore you," he swallowed. "You're too special to ignore." 

The butterflies in my stomach swarmed."It's alright, I forgive you," I smiled. "And, I'm also sorry for provoking you with Ben. It was wrong." 

Ethan's eyes dropped  down to my Ice-cream and he smirked. "Why don't you apologize by giving me some of your ice cream?" He asked boldly.